Curvy enough for you?

is this appealing to guys?

would you date a girl with a body like this?

if not, why?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Beyond yes. Definitely yes! Those women have gorgeous bodies. Natural bodies where they didn't starve themselves. I'm tired of being bombarded with the idea that the only attractive women are the size 0 supermodels. Then seeing amazing women like the ones pictured try to starve themselves to match the size zeros because that's what the media tells them they have to look like for guys to like them. I think woman like those two are great. It's also been shown scientifically that women who have a more curvy figure will live longer.

But the things to remember are, those two are perfectly healthy. They aren't a skeleton nor are they trying to carry 500 extra pounds on their frame. That's the key thing really, being healthy. The other important thing is that those women aren't trying to fit into the little mold the media tells them they should fit into. They aren't trying to hide who they are because heaven forbid they aren't a size 0. They are being true to themselves. And, though I can't prove this, I bet both of them are very happy. You have to be happy with who you are. Don't try to force yourself into someone else's idea of beauty. Doing so will only waste your time because no one has the same idea of beauty as anyone else. And beauty isn't all sex appeal either.

If I could date a girl with a body like the ones in that picture I'd be beyond happy.

• :D I love this answer!

i did this question, to show women that there are guys out there who do love curves, just as much as a man who loves bones :S

thankyou so much, and I hope this question has helped some ladies who are self-concious about this subject.

• Those girls have sex appeal.

• If he liked it so much - why wld he answer anonymously??? Hmmmmmmm

What Guys Said 51

• They look amazing. Extremely beautiful.

• Thankyou :)

i just hope this question helps girls, asmost are so insercure over the smallest things. and most of the time, guys don't even notice it :D

• Yes yes yes yes yes.

YES.

Anywhere, anytime.

Is the brunette single? Do you have her phone number?

• Both women are, of course, uber appealing, though their wardrobe ill-chosen. It seems that a mirror is only as good as the eye that measures the reflection.

• I love curvy women and yes they are both beautiful. The Pink is accentuates the curves but everyone has their preferences although anyone who say's they are fat is blind.

• Yes it is quite appealing. I'm partial to brunettes so I find the girl on the right more appealing than the girl on the left, but that's extraneous information. You're just asking about the body style. Both girls have a *very* nice chest size and excellent overall body proportion. They look like they'd be real nice to hug and hold close. :) I'd like a girl to "fit" me and fill my arms when I'm hugging her.

I'd feel lucky to date such girls.

• well, them being in lingerie is going to be appealing to more men in the first place. I would date them. But them look like they both both breast enlargements. And I don't think women need bigger breasts to look beautiful. Be happy with yourself.

So yeah. I would date them. The more the marrier :D

• Their breasts look pretty natural. if they were fake they'd be much more fabricated and perfect looking.

• The bras are doing the work for these ladies

• Yea, I've always had a hard time telling the difference between real and fake, especially if they're clothed (though I see very few to none otherwise). You're not alone, Binary. :)

• For sure. I don't like girls with completely flat chests and the body of like, a child. These girls are perfect. However, if they were much bigger, then the attraction starts fading away. Fat rolls and all that are gross. I know some guys who wouldn't say they look good but I think a lot of them say that because they think it would be embarrassing to like a "thicker" girl. I've had a girlfriend with a very similar body shape and I loved it.

• Its such a shame that guys would be embarresed, but hen again, its understandable. but still, if you like someone, why be ashamed of it?

• Well because you care what other people think. I was in highschool when this happened and for some reason I was concerned what people thought at the time. After we broke up (for the last time) she was actually pretty popular with guys.

• Always trust your 1st instincts & never worry about others opinions. See the other guy agreed with you obviously.

• I would, I mean they have very nice breasts. And overall, they're not too fat, lol. Really though, they are good looking, but it's close to the limit for me.

• They are not fat at all! Goodness!

• Everyone has their own likings :) and that's fair for you to say that their close to the imit.

others might say that their too small for theri liking.

all comes down to personal choice :)

• I don't know about most guys but me... for sure! Gotta have a REAL girl, curves are sexy. I mean come on, who doesn't love a real girl. Most girls nowadays are way too skinny and it is just disgusting. There is a line between curvy and being fat. But that isn't where the line is. If you look like that, mmm mm you are beautiful.

• Yes.For sure.Any day...

• I won't date women any skinnier

• I'm going to weigh in here again.. I'd say the perfect size is where a woman is as voluptuous as possible without having "extra" curves or curves that have moved to a non-normal location as a result of being too large. By extra curves, I mean things like a double chin -- a curve that only occurs with increasing size. In my opinion, one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in porn is this one that is probably pretty heavy but she obviously works out and so all the curves are in the right places, they're just big curves. Her name is "London Andrews" if you want to look her up and she what she looks like. My wife actually looks a lot like that.

• Definitely. They are both gorgeous and extremely appealing. I love the curves and the boobs. They're way more attractive than your average size 0 model/celebrity.

• ya I would. at least the boobs are big and the skin is nice.

• My preference is for her to be slimmer, but still with the big breasts. That is not easy to come by though, haha. With implants, which are popular these days you could do it.

I think that different guys like different things and it is really hard to do anything but tell you what I like.

I do have to say though that if I was totally taken by a girl or loved her, I wouldn't ever break up with her over her body. As much as I would love a thin waist and big breasts, nothing can compare to a woman who is just amazing on the inside.

Also, to be quite blunt, face matters more than body, it really does. If I can't look you in the eyes and think you are pretty then how can I ever stand to be with you.

• I wouldn't specifically prefer that body type, but I wouldn't not go out with a girl if she had it and I liked her. It's like- an Average body type. Not Particularly attractive or unnattractive. That's just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of guys would much prefer that body type.

• Absolutely. I'd even go for someone with more curvature than that.

• fore sure these bodies are way better than skinny kate moss type bodies

• i would say it is the first thing I see in a girl is their cute face :D body is the last thing but yea I like that am not in any pressure to answer it thinking you'll hate me if I was lying but am not...

i think its hot and sexy:P

• Its appealing to me...I would definitely date a women with a body like that.

Unfortunately, I can't find anybody like that :(

• I would not rule out a woman with a fuller figure or more curves OR even bigger breasts. Personally if I am looking at pictures for my own gratification I like a petite figure.

If I am looking at a person to spend time with then it's the personality that beckons me more.

• sure. totally. those girls are pretty

• those girls had a little bit too much chunk. in my opinion

• Fair enough. everyone loves different things.

you may like chocolate, while I on the other have don't and love caramel. lol

thankyou for answering

• Looks are the ;last thing I'm looking for and that's a general problem with todays generation; sex and looks. I don't care how good/bad you look if your heart and soul are pure.

You can look great and give great sex but it doesn't matter if your selfish and have no respect for yourself or others.

• Not ideal to me. Would date them though, as it's not a dealbreaker. I prefer thinner women, so the "why" is nature's fault.

• Ofcourse I would date those women. They look lovely. I just hope they don't turn out to be morons.

• Too many curves!

• Probably not, I like my girls to weight less than I do.

• She looks pretty good for a white girl.

• well yea!..its way easier to see their curves when they are fluffier

it they get any curvier they are gonna look like a straigh up like an hour glass

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 24

• Most normal girls look like that under our clothes!

I think they're beautiful just the way they are - yeah so they're not size 0 - who cares.. we're all just people.

• They're both beautiful. I'm about that size, but I wish my curves were a little more defined, especially in the hip area. That's pretty much my ideal body type right there.

• ha I'd love it if my boyfriend liked me bigger but at a uk 8 american 2/4 my boyfriend thinks I'm too big. though to be honsest he is a small person so I guess that's why.

• No offense then but your boyfriend is an idiot. 2/4 is like . . . isn't that dying of starvation?

• Excuse me but a size 2 I think is quite good for some one who has just had a baby man your just like my boyfriend who wants me back in a uk size 4 or the american 0 which is pushing it at the mo I'm greatful to be a size6/8in the uk

• Size 2 is wonderful if you just had a baby, and congrats, but unfortunatly, not everone can look like that..

• I think they are pretty. See this is what big boned is I guess. Because they really aren't fat. They're pretty. They have nice porportionate bodies. I would think most guys would find this attractive.

• Haha. I just answered a question on what was one thing I’d change about myself and I wrote this: I'd have a smaller bone structure. I don't mind being strong...but sometimes I think I'm a bit much. I'm 5'8" wear size 10 pants and have a 7.6 ratio hip to waist (healthiest is 7, then 8, then 6 is least healthy) and can run 2miles in 18 and 1/2 minutes (just last week)...but I weigth 175lb! I wear extra wide shoes I have to buy from a special store, and I can move ANY furniture. GRRRRR! I'm "bigger" than most guys even when they're taller, and the very idea of a guy able to pick me up without grunting is a private fantasy I have. But a person could have worse faults. I'm healthy, and I think very pretty. I used to care more than I do now. I guess I'm getting used to the idea...at last.

• Those girls are beautiful,healthy looking,and their hair and everything is so attractive.The brunette is natural looking and very very cute :)

• Those two women in that link look great but I personally don't consider that to be curvy. To me, a curvy figure would be women like Jennifer Lopez or Marilyn Monroe. Even if Jen or Marilyn lost weight, they would still have those curves because that's how their body is naturally built whereas with the two women in the link you posted, that's a look almost anyone can attain by putting on some extra weight.

• Yeah that's true. very true. nicely said.

but hte girl in pink however, looks as though she is built as a medium hourglass.

yeah she might have alittle weight on her, but most of us human beings do.

but definitely agree with you about the "natrual cury bone structure"

thanks for commenting

• You're welcome. :)

I agree about the woman in pink. I can't really tell with the other model but the woman in pink would definitely still have an hourglass shape if she had lost a little or a lot of weight although both women look just fine the way they are.

As for most people having a bit of weight on them, I totally agree. I'm 5'1" and I weigh anywhere from 110-115lbs and according to today's world, that's a bit on the chubby side!

• They both look like pretty girls who would be prettier if they lost a little weight.

• I have noticed something!

all the guys think these girls bodies are beautiful, but when it comes to the ladies, they seem to say, yes their pretty, but would be prettier if they lost weight.

my god women are f***ed in the head.

these ladies are gorgeous, no matter how "big" they are.

i think we are just so used to seeing skinny minnies in the media, so when we see NORMAL women, we think their obese or something.

this world needs help.

• If your 5'8 and weight 140 pounds then you probably not even close to the size of those girls.. however you did mention that ur only 2 sizes smaller then the one in pink... so I believe you took a "few" pounds off ur real weight.. oh and I'm 5'7 and 135 and I'm not even closeeee to being ooverweight... so I should know right :)

• No I'm pretty sure I'm 140pounds. but thanks for your concern.

and the girl in the pink is not even fat

• You seem to have gotten offended by my previous comment... I understand that your about the same size as those girls... However you missled everyone with those pictures and avoided to get the real honest answers...

I have a friend who would never in his life date a plus size girls NEVER.. that's just how he is what can you do.. HOWEVER... we once passed by an add on the street with a plus size model on it and he said "wow she's hot!" I replied "oh wow I'm so proud of you that's a plus size model" he then stood there in shok not believing that he didn't notice she was a plus size... and yes she was gorgeous...

hope you get what I'm trying to say here.. didn't mean to offend you but if you want an honest answer... post an honest picture...

• Those girls are chubby and their boobs are kinda big.

• Oh my. They are BEAUTIFUL. 5 minutes later and I'm still staring...

• I have a body like that ;)

• most guys said nice things... so where are these guys!? and why haven't I met them?!

• Omg tell me about it

• I love nerds... the problem is I am best friends with then all. there like my best friends.

• Thats what I did, and I found the most AMAZING guy EVER! XD

• Those are pictures of plus size models... obviously they will make them look as best as possible...

• Umm, doenst matter if your a plus size model or not, if you look after yourself, like those girls do, then why would they need to make them look better?

if your implying things, such as, airbrushing, and all that, they even do it to the anorexic models.

im not asking the guys f they would date that size girl with absoultly no mark on there body such as: strech marks, vains, cellulite. no. I'm asking is that size. those proportions are attractive to them.

• Show guys a picture of a REAL women with those curves that hasn't had her picture air brushed (not a professional model) and thennnn see what they have to say...

"they even do it to the anorexic models."... well those skiny models that you refer to as anorexic might have been airbrushed... but only to look thinner if and e thing (were talking about body not face...)

• I understand what you mean. thankyou :)

• They're so pretty. =]

I have almost the same exact body but my waist is a litle smaller. They're both gorgeous ladies and guys who like them. . . Where the HECK are you? Like, all the guys at my school only date girls who are like, super skinny. And there's nothing wrong with skinny girls but guys ONLY go for them. LIke, what the eff? hahah.

• they are both fat...i would drop a couple pounds if I were them.

• I think that they are both very beautiful

• i want a big gurl I can take dumps on... with a capital UMP!

• I would and I'm a girl. call me any time

• lmfao. ew

• Cute shape! The brunette is beautiful

I used to have a body like that, I wish I was more comfortable with myself then

Guys do like women that look like that. T&A and not the body of a crackhead, that's hot

• Guys may like bodies like that, but I would not feel comfortable being that size.

• yeah, obviously. I wish I could look like that lol

• I think their bodies are hot. If I had to go lesbo one night it would be preferably with a girl with a shape like that. I think all body types can be beautiful, but many times it doesn't seem that way when only 1 look is pushed in the media. I actually liked this pic because it reminded me that an everyday girl can be just as sexy as a barbie.