Opinion on guys using thongs?

If the guy has a fit and well toned body, what's your opinion on this guy wearing thong underwear and swimwear at the beach?

Please explain your answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• dnt wear a thong at the beach, if I was thr I would crack up and it would be all bad lol it jus looks funny at the beach, you see a guy and all you notice is pale booty cheeks. if your butt is not pale its still funny damit lol

swimwear is OK, whatever happened to just shorts?

if you were my guy wearing a thong in general I would always smack your ass and pull your thong and id never stop grabbing u

• Your answer is hilarious and honest.

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly would rather not see that, even if he does have the body for it. I'm not really used to the idea of guys wearing thongs. I don't care if they do it, but I won't find it attractive. And I don't think a person of either gender should wear thong swimwear.

• No, it's just not a pleasant sight.

• Go ahead, I love to check out guys in thongs if they are well toned ! Women in the USA just don't know what they are loosing with all those prejudices against male body !

• if you have a nice bod then wear tighter ,shorter swim shorts that resemble boxers and cover your ass at least, don't do the thong thing outside the bedroom >< for the sake of the children!

• It's disturbing on either gender. Don't wear it in public, please...

• No, just no. Just a major turn off. Plus, I was with my younger sister once and we saw a guy wearing a thong, her brilliant question, "Why does he have penises?" Never want to have that conversation again.

• Unless the dude is Ryan Lochte or David Beckham or Nathan Adrian, no

What Guys Said 1

• i think it would be sexy