Why do some girls give that angry look at a guy they don't even know?

couple of girls who looked at me smile at me and I smiled back,but there is this girl who was staring at me like she wanna beat the crap out of me,i am pretty sure I am not staring at her ass and I am just doing my thing

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably knows something about you and doesn't like it

What Girls Said 3

• She could just be in a bad mood and it has nothing to do with you.

She could be jealous.

She could dislike you.

She could be trying to get your attention.

She might like you.

• More than likely she thinks you're a player/man whore or some other form of disrespect and she thinks you deserved to be looked at like that

• Did you ever see Juno where she talks about the one girl always giving the "Stink Eye". Sometimes girls just gives these looks and most likly it has nothing to do with you. Its just probably how she looks at people. She most likley doesn't even know she's giving that look. I wouldn't pay much attention to her. And if one day it bugs you ask her what's with the look. I be you'll get her all flustered.

What Guys Said 3

• It could be several reasons. The other girls found you attractive but the angry one thought you are ugly. Or, you could have reminded her of some dude in her past she really, really hates.

Who knows? And honestly, who cares? Nobody is gonna please everybody and some people will just have it in for you, regardless what you've done or never done.

• The same reason you give a stranger a dirty look simply because his face badly needs a punch.

• Either something happened between you and one of her friends and that gossip circulated or it's a nervous reaction.