Girls, do you think guys look hot in sunglasses?

Does the sunglasses look attract you at all? erjbfkewgfkureufu

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends what type and if the sun glasses go with their head shape but other then that yeah some what hot.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sunglasses do not particularly attract me, but it doesn't usually matter to me if a guy is wearing sunglasses as long as they are not really ugly sunglasses. If we are talking face to face, I'd prefer he didn't wear sunglasses so that I feel like we are making eye contact. When a guy wears sunglasses inside or at night, it makes him seem like an idiot and not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I already like the guy, sunglasses are just a sexy extra. But they wouldn't initiate the attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. I don't pay attention to that sort of thing.

Honestly, I think sometimes they make a guy look sort of douchey. Like he's trying too hard, or is too into his appearance. Which is a turnoff, for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea, I've seen some guys look really hot with sunglasses on. it's attractive. but weirdly enough, I wouldn't want who I'm with to be a major sunglass-wearer. while they look good, they also look kinda pretentious/douchey.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what kind

0|0
    0|0
    • do they have to be expensive ones?

• Yeah, sometimes. Jajsbdjannaksksmakwwkwn

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
    0|0
  • It works for me. [smile]

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to throw in my opinion(I never wear sunglasses): Guys look f***ing retarded when they wear sunglasses everywhere they go, including night clubs etc

0|0
    0|0