Why do girls hate this look on guys?

link

The big v neck with muscles popping out and all. Why do girls hate it? My girlfriend says I look gay in it lol.

I don't know why this was placed into the sexuality section but anyways thanks for answers so far.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• Quite simply?

It looks like your trying to show your breasts off.

I know you guys are proud of your muscles, but in all honesty, guys you should show off your arms, maybe your shoulders, and your legs. Don't get your belly button out or your chest unless its a joke.

Sorry :/

• pecks are part of muscles working out makes them big I'd say my pecks are on par with my girlfriends boobs in terms of size but she's small.

• I appreciate they are effected but they just shouldn't be shown. Women show their breasts/low cut when they want attention or to look good. Under the same theory... who are you attracting? Straight women are not attracted to breasts really; don't show them off! It's one thing when your topless, but don't show off a segment. It's too much of a woman thing. By the way, I would be worried if my boyfriend did that. Partly cause I'm big chested, but it's just too...girly for me.

• F*** that's disturbing. I don't know why, it just looks awful...

• Their V's are too low, it's like ...slutty in man version. Instead chose a more conservative type- link

(:

• Its the same as a female walking around with a too low vneck. its man whoreish and is showing off to much. If you want to show off your muscles why not just where a regualr tank top?

• Cuz to me it looks like you're a big show off who thinks: check out my muscles.

I'm not saying you ARE this, I'm saying how I think it LOOKS like.

I agree with the other links girlie8780 gives, the last links look hot indeed :)

• well what about girls who wear short shorts? Its the same concept they are wearing them to show off. Same thing if their bra straps show, tats, etc.

• I'm not saying I'm liking short shorts or the bra straps that are showing. You can't compare showing bra straps with a guy showing off muscles. In a top that's hard to "combine" with wearing a bra and the girl doesn't have a strapless bra, well, ...kinda figures. Are you comparing tattoos with showing off muscles like that?

• V neck shirts are cute on guys. Muscles showing with V neck is cute. Deep v neck shirts are gay looking. Muscles showing with deep v neck screams douche bag.

• Zyzz? Hahahah he's such a f**. I sincerely hope you're not one of those gym rats whom idolizes him. Deep v necks don't look good. Shallow ones are decent though.

• hey zyzz is hot to girls and he's dead so may he r.i.p.

• Hot to what girls? The man looks like half of his hair was cut off by a two year old

...

• Yeah I agree. He looks like an ugly tranny.

• It just looks ridiculous.

• Causr that is just eww! I don't like my men to have more cleave then I do!

• that's our look - don't steal it!

• it makes guys look like their trying too hard.

• whats wrong with trying hard?

• Lol that's doing the most...that's a really deep v. Really deep.

• It looks gay on every guy, not just you. Do you think the guys in that photo look straight...?

• To me that screams douche, I never knew they made them that low for men.

• yyyeeeaaahhhh, don't ever wear that

• oh my god. ew.

• still not my type, he would look so much better with a hair cut and if he lost the fake tan. and dressed like ryan gosling. THEN I'd wanna rip his clothes off and pull him into bed.

• homo strip club look

• Ew.

• Omg...messed

• It doesn't look gay, it just looks stupid

• Both the muscles and deep v-neck look ridiculous.

• whats wrong with muscles?

• Looks very gay way to low

Now this V neck

link or this one link

I can dig it, looks very flattering on the male body.

But the super low ones? Nope, save that for the ladies

• Because they look like complete tools out for a brodate that will shortly commence with acts of douchebaggery.

• She's kinda right it looks gay

What Guys Said 13

• Those shirts make you (or a guy wearing them) look like a douchey, homophobic, closeted Guido. It's gay, or at the very least EXTREMELY metrosexual, and something only a trashy, fake "Jersey Shore" type of girl would find attractive.

• You look vain and conceited. Muscles are just an accessory. They aren't your fashion. Chicks that walk around with their t*ts hanging out look like sluts, guys who walk around like their muscles need to be seen by the rest of the world are douche bags.

• I like showing off to people.

• some girls think so.

• I have yet to meet a girl who thinks muscles are everything...Just saying

• because it really looks gay. it's pretty disturbing actually. I would drop this sh*t if I were you.

• why don't you play xbox and not talk to girls.

• and yeah, if we add that Australian accent to this homo look, we really do get some hardcore gay stuff.

• U mirin femininity brah?

Because it looks gay. Zyzz was good with girls before he even lifted. Girls like muscle, but you don't need to be the hulk. And look at his carelessness for what other people think, and his confidence.

• he got better with girls after he became jacked.

• I accidentally bought a t-shirt like that, and they do look gay. I don't wear it out. Your Girlfriend is right on this one.

• cause it looks gay

• But I'm jacked.

• why don't you buy a bra since you're jacked. that would be "cool" right?

• no one cares man, still looks gay.

its not bad to look gay, but if you're straight, its not the message you wanna send.

• Looks gay. Zyzz looked gay before the v-neck, that just throws it over the top.

• No man it's really cool, Jersey Shore was cancelled, you might have a chance getting in as a new cast

• Chicagolicious is still around.

• Its not hard gotta be jacked and have game.

• Makes sense, will put those 2 on my bucket list

• It's gay and it screams douchbag

• What do you ladies think about just normal v-necks, not that really deep v stuff?

• You said "gay" that put it in sexuality and yes it is "gay"

• That dude looks like a tranny.

• Cleavege is for women, lol