Girls do you find it a turn off if a guy has a bunch of shoes?

basically do you find it to be a turn off if you find out a guy owns a lot of shoes? I was just wondering because I saw something about this. I'm a sneaker head I buy shoes all the time I own close to 100 pairs mainly jordans and nike sb. I'm just curious because it seems stereotypically women love shoes. but I love sneakers. what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a turn off but would make me feel insecure of my count

What Girls Said 4

• I reckon it's alright if you love sneakers/whatever and you have many pairs of them. But if it's to the point where you worship them or all you do is flaunt them. Then that's a turn off because it's kinda gay..if you get what I mean. h

• i understand that I never flaunt them and you would never know I had a ton of shoes unless you kept track of what shoes I wore everyday but what about waiting in line for 15ish hours for a pair of shoes, too far for you?

• Hahaha it depends what kinda shoes they were. If they were amazing or if it's that one instance, then it's alright. It's like guys who waited in line for gazillion hours for the Iphone 5 or some videogame..I wouldn't mind, as long as it wasn't every time.

• As long he doesn't have more shoes than me its alright

• It wouldn't be a turn off, but I would be surprised because I've never been out with a guy who had more shoes than me (and I don't even have that many!)

• no, not at all. why are you so worried? you are not collecting high heels or skirts.

What Guys Said 0