Do you need certain sized body parts for a piercing to look good?

I'm thinking about getting two lip rings, but I'm not sure if it will look good or awkward. I have fuller lips, a bit bigger than Angelina Jolie's, but they have a really good shape and I get compliments for them, guys think they are sexy. But usually I see people with really thin lips or tiny lips with lip piercings, wondering if it will look bad with fuller lips? I know I've seen some people with really big ears get gauges and it looks a little strange. Do certain sized body parts look better for certain piercings?

My lips look very similar to this, sorry for the dark coloring in the picture; my lips are a little wider on my face though

link

Going for something like this link

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you getting snake bites? If so getting closer to the corners of your mouth! and Yes they are incredibly sexy.

• Yes I think that's what it's called

• You should do it :3 I personally love that look

What Guys Said 1

• to me piercings only look good if they are ear piercings or belly button piercings.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that bigger lips look better for lip piercings actually. go for it. you can always take it out if you hate it!

• right on, definitely doing it xD

• I think thin to medium lips look big

link

whoever this is has perfect teeth btw: link

link

link

link

big lips a no-no. on black girls, a no-no. on scene twats, sure

• i saw a couple black girls with bigger lips than mine with a lip piercing, it looked pretty good. I think it depends on the girls lip shape and face, because some of the scene girls didn't look too good with them on like girl in your third link

• ok then, why'd you ask?

• to see if there were any reaccurring themes for such an idea amongst this population of people. So far, most think it's okay

• The bigger your lips, the better the piercing is going to look. So I say go for it ^.^