Jenna from Awkward: Less makeup or more?

If you watch Awkward, you're used to seeing Jenna a certain way: link Really fresh faced and young looking.

But outside of the show, actress Ashley Rickards does her makeup like this: link link

Which look do you think is better and why? Do you think she's unattractive with a a certain look, or do you think she's still attractive both ways but you just prefer her looking a certain way.

I think she's pretty but as a makeup fiend, I find that more makeup makes her look more interesting and exotic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without make up she looks innocent and with the make up she looks like she had more sex appeal to her. I like her with the blond hair though and the make up she looks like a total different person. In regards to the show I am so mad she picked Matty lol

What Guys Said 2

• she looks a lot better with less makeup.

• I think she is pretty both ways, but I like the first look the best.

What Girls Said 10

• I like her natural look better. Am I the only one to notice in the last makeup pic she drew her lipstick waaay out of the natural line of her lips. I guess to make them look larger but it looks very strange.

• Woah. What a difference. I much prefer the more natural look.

Although I do agree that makeup makes her look more exotic.

Yay Awkward.

• both, but I like the last two pics, she looks older and more mature with the more current looks, and I'm glad you did something about the hair, she has gorgeous hair but if you want that lenght of hair then you should leave it all flat and boring.

• I think there is a reason the actress chooses to wear much more dramatic makeup in real life; it suits her better.

• DANG. I didn't know she did that! I jsut started watching Awkard. But she looks better natural! I don't like how she looks in the show though. It's a little TOO sloppy. I liek the first pic

• Well she has makeup in the first pic, but I think heavy makeup ages her a bit and makes her look like she has more sex appeal.

The blond look isn't a good look for her though

• I think she's goregous either way. Although, the pictures you added of her with a more certain amount of makeup aren't at all that flattering. But, If I had to choose, I like her with more of a natural look with her hair dyed jet black in some of the recent episodes of 'Awkward. By the way, I love that show^.^

• wow, she looks like two different girls...i don't like blond hair on her.

i'm kinda sad the "real" ashley rickards isn't Jenna...she's so plastic looking!

• Both are gorgeous

• i think she looks good with more makeup and her natural hair