What are the odds of you getting that hot girlfrend of your dreams?

Ever since I stared wearing my zoot hat with the white tripe I become more diseriable by all hot women , is that the power of fashion or just the vibe which I have been give out. will spell waer out soon ?

is it in your walk or way you simply look physicaly ?

what attracts hot women ?

PS :im sorry do my hotness guys, if it make you fill better you kick once in nuts, I GOT balls of steal b*tchess!.

buy o get out!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that if I really tried I could probably get her. No offense but I'm hotter than you, an I still think I'm a piece of sh*t. From what I hear though, Confidence, being a bit mysterious, or funny usually works.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, style does make a person seem more attractive and so dose the way you carry yourself. That goes for everyone.. as in the chances of getting that gorgeous man of your dreams.

About your spell.. well... I don't know if it will wear out soon ha ha so take advantage of it while it lasts. Go get her. :D

• I really think you are living in a dream land. $50 million dollar house? I think at this point you should be happy if you end up in a $50 thousand dollar house.

• yea... I have lawsuit pending from a big artist who stole my music then reviewed on the biggest music sites, I'm probably good for now,hhah

• Dude where did you learn to spell?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you ever get tired of telling lies about yourself?