How do I know if my boyfriend wants me for my body?

We are together from 2 years and a half .. we never had sex because I wanna wait for marriage and he respects that, never tried to force me or anything , we do make out sometimes.. not a lot because we don't get too many chances to be alone though. Anyway I am not bragging I swear but in my college I am known for my curves... and several people told me I have a hot body.. including my boyfriend who claims that my body turns him on and its his fav type .. He never asked for naked pics , or anything like that ... but even though , sometimes I get the feeling that he wants me for my body ... today for example I sent him a fun text saying that I want him right now .. and he replied " I want you since the first second I knew you " .. and this got me thinking a lot .. does it mean that he always wanted me for physical stuff , even though we don't have sex ? (We are both virgins by the way ) .. please help me understand this :) thanks .. also would you as a guy stay with a girl for so long if you only wanted her for her body or physical appearance ? a while back he mentioned that he doesn't want me for my looks because eventually I ll age and I won't look as good .. so he loves me for who I am .. but I don't know .. enlighten me please ?

To those who claim that I am sick for sending such text : Well to some people sex isn't everything .. and when I say " I want you ' that doesn't mean that I wanna have sex with you .. so I don't think I'm the sick one here..

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're thinking less of your guy or his relationship with you because your body makes his penis hard and makes him want to have sex, then I have to say, you're a royal idiot. Sex and sexual attraction is a HUGE part of a successful relationship. If you want to deny that then you should be fine being in a relationship with a guy who has sex with other women.

• I don't understand what your saying .. anyway I know sex is important and all that , I just don't want it to be the only or main reason for him to be with me .. that's all .

• Well, seeing as how he's not only NOT having sex with you, but he hasn't even seen you naked AND seeing as how you've been together for over 2 years and he's still with you, I think it's safe to say he's not in it only for the sex. Either that or your guy is the biggest freaking loser on the planet, in which case you have different problems.

• okay , thanks for your answer :)

What Guys Said 8

• listen if he respects your choice of waiting untila marriage that should be enough for you to undestand he wants you for more than just your body! that does not mean he can't desire you I mean he is human everyone has desires, but a its obvious that for him there is more than just desiring or liking your body.

• He wants you for your body. The real question is, does he ONLY want you for your body... He seems legit, hon but you've got to realize that if he did not want to have all kinds of sex with you, he wouldn't be dating you in the first place. I would not stay with a girl that long if it was purely physical, to answer the rest.

• He has waited this long. He likes you way more than just your body even though it is obvious that he is really attracted to you.

• why send him a text like that ..if you want to wait for marriage. your a slut...i hope he rapes you

• He hasn't had sex with you for two years and a half, I think he's passed using you for your body a long time ago

• why would you text something like that when your not going to give it up, what kind of sick person are you?

• I'm sure he jerks off, what difference does it make whether he cums with his hand or inside you, but oh well go on and pretend you're virgins because you're pure and it's cute lol

just f-ck and get it over already

• sounds like he wants you for your body and most importantly you

What Girls Said 1

• If he only liked you for your body, he'd have flown the coup about two years and three months ago when you didn't put out. It's natural for a guy to like a girl's body. I'd say you got a good one.

• @update: When you tell a guy you want him, he takes it to mean you want sex. It doesn't matter how you meant it, that's how he took it. So that was being a tease.