Do boys look at other girls' asses even if they have a girlfriend?

& if yes , what's the reason?

Is it just a boy thing? or is it something else?...for example fantasising about having sex with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we do.

Why? Well, yeah it's a boy thing. But no, we rarely have time to fantasise about having sex with someone just because their ass caught our eye.

It's just that asses are visually attractive, and we like to look at visually attractive things.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes of course we do...its impossible to not look. you wanna see what her booty looks like and probably imagine what it would be like to go doggy too lol. but if the guy keeps going about his business, kool, if he STOPS AND TALKS to her then, well problems will arise

• To be honest, YES they do look for sure but fantasize or having sex with her is secondary which may happen or may not happen. But 'look' YES

• Yes. It's simply an instinct. It's like asking why you naturally eavesdrop. Your brain is designed to filter in and focus on some things. Female asses is one of them for men

• Well for one thing there are certain areas, especially if they are accentuated that are going to draw attention from the eyes. If something is attention grabbing people will look at it. Girls do it too but they are typically more subtle than guys are about it. It doesn't necessarily mean they're fantasizing though. I don't think having a girlfriend would make much of a difference for most guys, I wouldn't though if it can be helped.

• Yes, we look out of pure admiration...however I feel it's disrespectful to do when WITH the girlfriend.

• Most guys do, including myself. It's one of the hardest things to not do, because it just happens and I can't do anything about it.

• It depends on the girlfriend some don't mind because they check out guys while your checking out the ladys

• It's just a thing, same reason we look when we don't have a girlfriend, doupt they're fantasizing.

• If they cared about their relationship, they wouldn't. Especially if the girlfriend is jealous.

• Yes, and it's a sign that our eyes are open - a nice pair is a nice pair!

• I know I do. I think its just a force of habit you know I try not to when I'm with my gf

• Are women the only people allowed to fantasize about others?

• Yes, of course, at first is just to assess if we would like to have sex with them or not, a lot of times we just would love to, but just because we want it doesn't mean we will.

• I have...not my proudest moments. It really is mostly a guy thing, really just a quick checkout because every girl has a different shaped and size butt, but I wouldn't go as far as fantasizing about having sex with her.

• Of course we do! And no--it doesn't necessarily lead to immediate fantasizing. It's just something we do automatically with any girl. Same with their face, hair, breasts and overall figure.

Nice cleavage, btw! lol!

What Girls Said 2

• Guys will look. That's just a fact. Biologically speaking... they've evolved to crave variety, because they have the instinct to increase their gene pool (spread their seed). I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was looking at other girls, as long as 1) he wasn't completely focused on other girls when he's with me... for instance, glancing for a few seconds is fine & 2) he is ONLY looking, and not touching... if he wants to touch girl parts, he can touch mine... or touch himself while watching p0rn.

• Does a bear pee in the woods?