Cramps?

Girls how do you relive cramps my cramps are really bad plz help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I have cramps I normally take midol or something related that's over the counter. Also try to lay down, when you sit up or are standing that can make your cramps worse because your body isn't relaxed. Also one huge thing is if you have a really long sock, you can fill it up with uncooked white rice and also throw some lavendar salt in it ( so the aroma of the lavendar can relax you and smell good), then tie a knot at the top of the sock, and microwave it for about a minute or however long it takes to get it really warm, and lay it over where your cramping (as long as it isn't too hot) and it will relieve the cramps alot, well, at least it relieves my cramps. This method can also be used for any kind of cramps not just menstrual.

Also hot waterbottles can help too. hope this helps and hope you feel better! :)

What Guys Said 1

• i obv can't relate but usually if I have a girlfriend when she's got cramps a massage helps

also a hot watterbottle on your tummy (:

What Girls Said 4

• Heating pads can do wonders. Also try massaging your lower belly during the bad times. Make sure you're wearing comfortable, breathable clothing that doesn't press against your lower stomach/area too much. Drink plenty of water! Dehydration makes the pain worse.

unfortunately, I feel your pain :( hope it gets better!

• my dr. prescribed prescription ibuprofin for my cramps. it's awesome =]

• eat bananas, take motrin, curl into a ball, do yoga..hot waterbottles sometimes help but sometimes also make it worse, at least for me

• strech sitting in a conner and tighting ur muscles will hurt more & when ur done streching take a really hot bath and it will help because it loosens ur musles