Which gender is more superficial?

I was wondering ,as the title suggest, which gender is more superficial- girls or guys?

personally I think guys are more superficial than girls. Even though girls tend to put more effort into their appearances guys tend to judge female girls appearances more .Does that make sense?

well what I'm trying to say is that guys have a higher expectation when it comes to physical appearances of girls.

well what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of superficial people of both genders.

While guys ARE more visual, they also don't judge girls nearly as harshly as girls THINK they do. It's GIRLS who are the ones who judge other girls harshly, but I'm sure you mostly meant who judges the opposite gender more harshly. And that's probably a tie, or close to it, in reality.

What Guys Said 3

• Us guys are visual creatures.

• i think its equal

• Of course you would say that. I'd say it's somewhat close. Yeah, guys like attractive girls, but girls also dress up for other girls too. If you don't, you know they'll talk bad about you. Girls try to get name brand designer stuff to show off to other girls. Most guys don't care about that stuff. We don't even know what half of it is.

And you girls are lying your asses off if you say you don't care that much about a guy's appearance. The attractive guys can get any girl they want.

What Girls Said 2