Girls With Make-Up?

link

So I made a before and after picture, using myself as a model. I do think some girls look really good without make-up, but I don't think I'm one of them. I don't think I'm ugly without it, I just look better with it.

So, which do you prefer?

Sorry for the overdone question, but hey! I included a picture! :D

• With make-up.
  • Without.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good in both. Even with your make-up on you still manage to look like yourself and not completely different. It's really difficult to choose one just because you still look like "you" in the other one. You're blessed with lovely skin and therefor you should count yourself as lucky. Many girls who wear make-up have skin problems and want to hide blemishes while you already have good skin.

What Guys Said 3

• It's like taking a picture with your iPhone and then comparing the picture before and after clicking "enhance". The difference is so subtle that unless you're going somewhere special I would prefer no make up.

• I think both pictures are pretty, but you look better with.

• You look slighty better with it, but it's not that much of a difference.

What Girls Said 8

• You look pretty either way. I"d go with just eye liner and mascara, for the lips an invisible gloss or no gloss at all and you're good to go. I"m very good with make up do all sorts of stuff with eye shadow liners and different lip sticks and glosses :d but on an everyday basis I usually just put some mascara on and just a little bit of gloss. :)

• Of course girls with make up look prettier.

But maybe the guys just like to see them

the way they are without too much additions.

Of course you look better with make up,

But I think, the one without make up looks younger. ^_^

• pretty girls are still pretty with and without make up...

the difference is they just don't have the ''i'm sick'' or ''I just woke up'' face...

well, maybe not the ''I just woke up'', because sometimes I got so sleep with make up on (wish is pretty bad but I do it anyway)

but, anyway, the make up just makes some of our features pop-out, and not seem all the same color.

• You look good either way.

Ofcourse I prefer makeup...because you are enchanced...but you are still beautiful.

• Putting eyeliner on your bottom lash line makes your eyes look kinda squinty. I would just recommend on top if you do. But yeah you don't look that different.

• I like both. To me without makeup you look very innocent, and nice but with makeup it does change slightly. Either way I think you look great!

• I feel like I cant' go without makeup because I don't have clear skin. I hate it

• You look nicer with eyeliner when comparing both those pictures but it may just be because the first pic has darker lighting around the eyes and the second pic is brighter around your eyes while the eyeliner draws attention to your eyes.

You can definitely go without gloss, or a shade that's much nuder.

You look good without make up too but I think the eyeliner does bring a nice definition.