Seven Jeans On A Guy?

alright so, I'm starting to work in sales and business development so bye bye to the baggy jeans and huge clothes...if I'm not wearing a suit and tie, I'm out with seven jeans on, a button down dress shirt and maybe a suit jacket or a pea coat on top...

I've been getting tighter ad tighter as I get older when it comes to jeans, they used to be huge now I'm wearing sevens and its a big difference and I feel weird about it...Im italian but not the typical new york douchie italian american dude...i was born there...im not all conceited but I do exude a sense of confidence...but don't know if my style could be having a negative effect...

ladies what do you think of this style

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when a guy has a sence of style I like what you described and I think you would look really hot in it lol

What Girls Said 1

• I think it sounds really hot. I love it when a guy wears nice jeans and a good shirt.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear Seven jeans too, it's a good look.