Why do girls start whispering after looking at my feet?

okay I'm tall 6.3 I kinda have big feet size 13, I mostly wear basketball shoes or Caterpillar shoes, and in summer times I wear sandals, I have noticed that many girls look at my feet and then start whispering to each other, sometimes I hear a quiet laughing, so I'm just wondering

what's wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol you should ask them why are you laughing at my big huge feet and block the sun with your cortch lol

i think maybe caus I simply have large feet. idnt know why they would laugh show us a pic and maybe we can tell you more

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing. There is this rumor that has been around for decades, in that if you want to know how big a mans special friend is, just look at his feet. LOL :)

• hahaha you are kidding me I have never heard of this honestly, I don't know I'm Syrian and I have no Idea about this rumor lol

• I've heard it's their hands not their feet? ha ha and the other rumor where people say if guys make an "L" sign with their hand it's the length from the tip of their index finger to the point where their thumb starts lol

• ewwewww hahaha!:D Fungus!

• Really? Well, you know what they say about women with big feet right?

• Post a pic of your feet! And we'll tell you why they do it!

• aha and why you are anonymous?

• HAHA because I don't "REALLY" wanna see your feet, but if you put a pic, we can say why they laugh?

What Guys Said 5

• Sure, you are unfamiliar with the foot myth because you are Syrian, but perfectly aware of American measurements? Fishing for attention is my guess.

• Maybe they're speculating about the size of other things...

• Girls like shoes... What's new...

• it means they STINK! wash your f*cking feet dude LOL

• The story is not to be believed unless you show us the pics!