Different Jean Styles

Are skinny jeans actually comfortable for guys? I would think that they wouldn't be. Express has some jeans that seem like skinny jeans but I wasn't too keen in trying them on. They're not really my style. Although, I hate baggy, sloppy looking jeans.

I recently went jean shopping at Express to get some new pairs of jeans and ended up buying the Rocco style. Which are there slim straight leg fit. They are basically Express' version of relaxed fit jeans. I have to say that they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I have bought. I usually buy the loose fit boot cut style from Express but wanted to switch it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for slim fit jeans, not skinny. Slim fit is great if you just want a bit more snug fitting than the average loose fit slouchy jeans, and they do look a hell of a lot better. Men's jeans that are actually labelled "skinny", well, if you need to ask in a forum then they are not for you, you need to have everything else put together to pull those off as a straight man and even then it's pretty difficult haha.

Just remember when you buy them that they should fit kinda tight on you in the store, they will loosen up. The pair that feels perfect in store will become too loose in a few months.

What Girls Said 1

• straight leg or skinny ( but make sure they fit you and don't look like painted on hahaha) I HATE baggy jeans on guys and wear your pants on your bum not under it because ... I'm just going to say it you can see what our butt looks like and all we get to see is some sagging jeans with boxers poofing up over them not cool! hahaha. also I don't know if skinny jeans are comfy for guys but mine are pure heaven I am more comfy in my jeans than my pajama pants!

What Guys Said 3

• I wear loose boot cut jeans mostly too, but I also have 2 pairs of straight leg fit jeans that also look well on me. I don't wear the skinny ones, they are mostly for teenage boys with skateboards heheh.

I also wear my 501's in my free time when wearing sandals or flip flops. I find they enhance your manly package if they are a snug fit.

• Slim streight or bootcut are what I like. Most women hate baggy jeans, and skinny jeans almost as much.

• Don't buy skinny jeans (Girls HATE skinny jeans on guys, it makes us look like children), buy jeans that have a snug fit but aren't too baggy,

Freeworld has some pretty nice fitting pants for me, I'm a 30x32 and they fit perfectly

• Thanks for the advice. Yeah I didn't buy them and wasn't interested in getting them. I just wondered if there were guys who actually wore these things, lol. They didn't look comfortable.

• Ha OK. Well I'm far from a teenager now and pushing 30.

• Right on, if your trying to figure out what style to wear, Black dress pants, Blue jeans, and Khaki's are considered the best by women!