What do you think of these shoes?

First impressions, thoughts, type of person you would assume wears them, type of event you would assume one wears them to. link

Updates:
What about nice flat burgundy, purplish red shoes.. I've been getting into that color. I don't know where I'd find them. No black. Anyways, appreciate the input.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The shoes are versatile' you coud wear them with a dressy outfit, or with jeans. They work either way.

Purple is a color that will add drama to jeans or informal wear, or go well with an outfit that has more than one bright color. They should't be all that hard to find since a lot of women wear the color just because it goes well with many different ensembles.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• they look comfortable and a bit old fashioned. It's something that older women in their 40's would wear to work, like secretary's.

1|0
    0|0
  • why not a pair of simple high heels...maybe with a flower on them or a bow...in a color that matches your dress or a color you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute, classy, either artsy or thinks about what she wears. Wears short shorts or longer skirts/dresses. Just regular shoes, can't think of an event where they'd be specific.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them they are nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • It seems like they could be worn everyday, depedning on the girl.

• I don't really like them

1|0
    0|0
  • they look somewhat conservative like something a business woman in her 40's would wear because heels hurt her feet. they definitely don't look like someone in your age range would wear.

they're pretty ugly.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Trying to be classy and formal but doesn't quite know how to do it right.

Out of her depth and not comfortable in her surroundings.

They're bland. Look cheap despite the price. I'm not a fan at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • First Impression: Semi Professional, Dainty

Thoughts: cute, but I wouldn't wear them

I would assume some who is trying to look nice would wear them, and I wouldn't really know where you would wear these shoes. Job Interview?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure either. I pictured like Rachel McAdams from the notebook.. I would wear them to work or when I feel like dressing up. I'm not sure if I'll get them. I might check if the store has them and try them on. Thank you.

• your welcome !

• Work a classy person

1|0
    0|0
  • buisness, prude, old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Business woman that decided to wear flats, they're a bit bland.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're okay...a bit grandma looking, though, classy if I say it in a good way.

1|0
    0|0