Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

Its a funny thing the guys at my college are so hard to read. I'm black and (so I've been told) pretty darn good looking. I used to be able to tell if a guy is interested or not but here it's like I'm drawing blanks. I've caught guys staring and checkin me out but when I go to smile at them they look away really fast or pretend like they were looking somewhere else. This is from all types of races. It's a bit discouraging. Mayhap I'm actually really hideous and they're staring out of morbid curiosity. Idk.

Why is it so hard to find a confident(single) guy out of all these guys on campus? Excluding the "thug" type guys who think "damn!" Or "hey gurrrll" is an acceptable conversation starter.

Its like I just have a darker skin tone ppl, I'm not from another planet. Talk to me if your attracted to me we may have a lot in common! I should make that a t-shirt...

Most Helpful Girl

• They're scared.maybe look for guys in other environments.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't wait for their move...take action and ask them for a date. There's nothing so delightful as a girl asking a guy for a date. Guys are shy and are usually confused by signals from girls. Guys are very visual and most of the time don't understand any "hints" girls give. Be direct: ask for the date. You'll save him & yourself unnecessary stress. If he says no, there's always another guy who will say yes. Now get to work!

What Girls Said 1

• They're probably intimidated...sometimes you may have to step up and talk to them yourself :)