What to wear to a blacklight party?

white tshirt glow bracelets...what else?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't really have to wear anything in particular, but just make sure you wash your hair! I say this because my friends and I frequent this party that has a blacklight room and a guy there had obviously not bothered to shower that day and his dandruff was incredibly obvious. I felt kinda bad for him because no girl wanted to dance with him, haha. I'm sure you don't have to worry about this, but it was pretty funny.

• Thats hilarious haha, you're rite I don't have a dandruff problem but thanks anyway!

What Guys Said 1

• UV paint.

I once painted tribal designs on the right side of my face and up and down both my arms using glowing paint. looked sick.

You should get someone with a steady hand to tag you up.

• Cool! where do you get it?

• Party City might have it.

Honestly, store that sells party black lights will probably sell UV paint.

What Girls Said 9

• take UV paint or the liquid from glowsticks and just splatter it across the white tshirt. it gets messy but it looks awesome. if you manage to get the glowstick cut open, be careful because there is fiberglass in it. so I suggest splattering it and then brushing off the front of it once its dry. have fun!

• Tie dye would look really cool under a blacklight. You can also draw designs on yourself with highlighter.

• neon stuff, like neon shoelaces, shoes, accessories, nails... it looks really cool. And glow sticks. Because they're always awesome.

• If you bring a higlighter you can write on other people! And if you put any kind of laundry detergent on anyhting it will glow too! Highlights in your hear and fake nails all glow too so be careful! Have fun!

• Stick with anything bright or neon,

i have a neon yellow hoodie, that literally hurt your eyes too look at under blacklight ha,

but like bright nailpolishes usually look pretty cool also.

• Have you ever seen those crazy colored adidas? Those are always cool.

Nothing in particular. But if its in a room with a lot of people make sure to wear something you won't get hot in.

• go with really crazy colors - a hot pink mini with a white belt should do the trick!

• White pants.

• depends how free you want to be, white panties or white short shorts would be what I would consider.