Do ladies perfer a cute/sweet looking guy or a hot, rugged, athletic looking guy?

lets say the cute/sweet looking guy looks a little younger than he his. He is not really big, but not too short. He is thin and in good shape with a really nice smile.

.. and the hot, rugged athletic guy is tan, muscled up, tall with nice facial hair or whatever your idea of HOT is.. so I guess the question comes down to do you like guys to be cute or hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of hard to say, because if I'm attracted to him in general, he'll be hot to me anyway.

Would be nice if he was a bit more athletic in shape though - not super skinny at least a lean athletic muscular build like:

link

I prefer some facial hair on guys, like the little patch on the chin, and a bit of scruff on the cheeks. I'm not against bare faced though, I just like to mess with the guy's facial hair ha ha :P

What Girls Said 8

• I'm attracted to guys that tend to look "older" and more manly. Note not necessarily built or anything. I'm turned off by bodybuilders. But I guess the rugged look is slightly more appealing to me these days so I'd probably pick the hot,rugged, athletic looking guy BUT that doesn't mean chances with the other guy are gone. Personality at the end outwits looks for me by far.

• I can give you an easy answer on this one: some girls do, some girls don't.

We all have a different type. Like some guys like the "sweet and innocent" type of girl and other guys like the "vavavoom sexbomb" type of girl.

• Cute face, rugged athletic bod, those are the type I usually go for. But if I had to choose between the two it would be the athletic dude. Just am not attracted to skinny/small men.

• I prefer cute sweet guy the sweetness is always going to be there and for the hot guy he's not always going to be hot I look more for personality

• HOT! or a mix of cute and hot. but hot definitely. hot how you described it is totally what I usually end up with ;)

• abit of both as long as he is attractive and kind he is fine :) in my opinion

• hard to say I like both usually an athletic guy but it all comes down to their personaility in e end

• it really depends on the girl, girls like different things. personally I've seen my self liking guys of both these descriptions lol

What Guys Said 2

• A good face with a rugged masculine personality.

• Are you rugged like Clay Aiken bro?