Why is he staring at me?

So this guy in my math class keeps looking at me, and he's the class clown so whenever he says something funny, he looks at me. And sometimes he'll just look at me. He's never talked to me but just looks at me, anyone know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously is interested or fascinated at something. The one thing you want to be careful is that it is not creepy, or he is obsessed with you. Talking to him may help decide this one way or the other. He may simply like you but is afraid to talk to you. Most guys have a high fear of being rejected by a girl they are attracted to. He may also assume, if you are rather attractive, that you already have a boyfriend or male interest of some kind. This too can be a common fear of guys.

Just take it slow and listen to that 'little voice' inside you as to whether you think things are okay or getting uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• Same situation but with a girl who is shy D:

• wants to get your attention cause he likes you

• Because he thinks he is a loser and you're on the same level.

What Girls Said 1