Why she behaves this way?

Long story short I have been chatting online with a girl occasionally Then, we met and started to chat more often on a day to day basis, I looked at it as friendship. For the last 3 months we were chatting more closely, wishing goodnight, morning, etc. and meet like once in 2 to 3 weeks as we live in 2 different cities. one thing is that I would like to meet her more often even as we chat even being at work during the day, and at the beginning of our chat I was looking on other girls as considered this one as friendship and now I don't know, I don't seem to look other girls, they don't interest me any more, and what I wish is to chat and see her more, I wonder if I has fallen for her? and I also wonder she told me last time in a joke manner that what I do when I get drunk - if she would succeed in ending up sleeping with me - thus I guess that she likes me, and she behaves as a caring person, but it difficult for me to ask her out as she has plans quite often. And how do I understand that her behavior? Thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is just a friendly person if she is flirty then she possibly likes you. If you don't like her move on if you do ask her out or someone else probably will.

What Guys Said 0