He doesn't sit close to me, but keeps looking at me sometimes. So, what should I do about it?

here is this guy that I kind of like him. I've know him about two months and we see each other in class 2-3 times a week. He usually sits always close to me in class but never initiate a convo with me. Just keep looking, smiling, watching me, and sometimes I feel that he is jealous when another guy that seems to like me passes by or is next to me.

About two weeks, when I was going home, he started to walk beside me for some time, didn't say anything, and then he leaves. Now, he doesn't sit close to me, but keeps looking at me sometimes.

He is really cute, but that situation is making me feel uncomfortable, and to be honest, I think that he just wants to play with my feelings!

So, what should I do about it? What do you guys think about that situation?

Thanks for advance

What Guys Said 2

• If he does not initiate, you do. Talk to him!

• shouldn't guys initiate a convo? I'll try.

• Why not talk to him? I doubt he wants to play with your feelings without knowing you!

• i've been hurt a thousand times in the past so I try to be more careful now.

• Good luck to you! Knock him dead

not literally ofcourse :P

• hahaha thanks!

What Girls Said 0