Can straight men pull off eyeliner?

Damn, eye liner makes me look so much better... Will I look gay if I put it on, or can I rock it if I'm impervious to people's judgments.

Most Helpful Girl

• It always depends on the person! you should add a link so we can really give you a good answer! :)

• thanks sweety...but I was being honest you have me curious what do you look like with eyeliner?

What Girls Said 9

• I personally think you should do what you want, but will ignoramuses look at you and go, "LOL HOMO"? Probably. So it depends on how much you give a f*** about that.

If you already have dark lashes and eyes, it won't be as noticeable if you just do a thin line.

• I've seen it look good on straight guys before. Just rock it and don't give a f*** what anyone else says :)

• It depends on your style. If you think it compliments your style, don't give a f*** about what other people say.

• You would look gay

• My dad wears eye liner. My straight friend wears it as well. It looks OK if you already have dark lashes...its kinda cute..i wish more guys wore makeup in general some dudes need foundation.

• its not gay at all cause not many gay guys use eyeliner unless its for a show or somehting like that, to me guys with eyeliner is a rocker guys and glam rockers

• no... just no..

• Who cares? Do what you want :)

• I think it's gross

What Guys Said 4

• i used to work with some dork that wore eyeliner. we used to call him Guy-liner and absolutely ridicule him behind his back for that, and many other things. kid also wore pointy shoes, jeans, a white button-down, and a blue blazer to work, and we worked at a casual college bar. he's my only personal experience with dudes wearing eyeliner. I can't say if that's all hand in hand as a general rule, but I sure wouldn't take any cues from that chump.

• Is there some part of you that feels bad for ridiculing someone who did no wrong toward you though?

• well, he was also a douchebag on a personal level. so not so much in this case.

• id say no

• Unless you're greenday or somesh*t, I don't think so.

• If your a rock star then maybe...