Which girl would you prefer?

I hear a lot of guys say they prefer a natural girl yet I see TONS of guys with girls like this

link OR link

To me, this is natural and beautiful link or link

Which girl would you date? Which kind of girl do you prefer? The tanned, blond look or natural look?

BTW I'm not discriminating against blondes I just couldn't find pics of a brunette girl for the first category.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys prefer easy girls who put out, and there might be a strong correlation there with women who go through much length to appeal to men even if they have to subdue any part of them that is natural or real. However, it's probably good to note that tons of guys date tall women, or short, or brunettes or blondes, or etc etc. Tons of guys date guys.

So what I mean to say is that it doesn't matter what guys prefer in general because you will never be dating every man in the world. Just be yourself and find someone who likes you. Simple enough I think.

What Guys Said 8

• It seems that I type this answer more and more. Everybody has different tastes. Does every guy catch your eye? Probably not. There are certain things that you find attractive. To the pictures you shared, yes, the two hot blondes are eye catching and built. No denying it. However, girls like that for a long term relationship - that's where I begin to question if they would be correct for that. I personally find the other two more attractive with a natural look.

As you may find with guys, "hot guys" may have a tendency to not treat you as nice. They have their looks and biceps to rely on. A guy who may not be as good looking (nerdy even) is more likely to be a nicer guy. Girls can be very similar. The first two pictures may not be the nicest girls since they are 'hot'.

I hope the makes sense.

• I find the two blondes grotesque not hot. To each his own.

• I think they (especially the 2nd one) are hot. However, they are fake looking - especially the one with the pout lips.

• Always natural

• I like the natural look better.

• I hate fake blondes with orange skin, so my choice is obvious. I do like tans though, but only if she's born with tan skin and beautiful dark brown eyes.

• Natural. Also I prefer brunettes.

• I prefer redheads

• I'm not talking about hair color I'm asking to you prefer the fake tan, Crayola crayon makeup or a natural looking girl?

• Redheads are typically not like those girls, you can't categorize them like that

• None of them are natural since they're all wearing make-up..

• Natural makeup, if you will. I'm not saying completely natural but move of a modest natural makeup look.

• No offense to anyone, but blond hair on tanned skin looks awful IMO. So I'd go for the girls on the last two pics, I wouldn't be interested in the two first ones at all. And I prefer fair skin anyway.

• I think it looks awful too, unless it's a natural tan.

What Girls Said 3

• Most girls aren't naturally beautiful

And the girls you posted who are "natural" still have makeup on and they're average, not beautiful.

And just because a guy claims to prefer something, doesn't mean girls who don't meet those preferences are off bounds

An attractive girl is an attractive girl, regardless of how much judgment females may have towards the "fake" attractive chick

• I never said the natural girl didn't have makeup, I was saying they have natural makeup compared too the first two girls and you obviously have strayed views if you think the last two girls are "average".

• ooooh, I'm offended

• Lol I wasn't trying to offend you just telling you the truth. Bye now.

• I want you to consider one more thing. And that is I want you to really really really search your heart and try to forgive yourself for everything that has transpired thus far.

• It looks like the same sh*t to me, by the way. I'll tell my boyfriend to answer.