Peach Fuzz

I have a little peach fuzz on my lower back back and stomach. The hair is kinda light so it blends in with my skin color. Is peach fuzz gross to guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• we're mammals, we have hair everywhere on our body except he palms of our hands, the bottoms of our feet, and in our belly button.

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all :)

I don't mind hair on a girl. Peach fuzz as you said blends into the skin, and is soft to the touch. I think it adds a little texture :)~

And it's natural. And I don't think women should have to shave their whole body. I think men expect women to shave too much. As long as it's not black hair, I don't mind. I also don't like long hair even if it's translucent.

The only place I think I don't like it is the nipples. It's weird :s

• it's fine. actually I find it cute.

• It doesn't particularly bother me.

• no I think its pretty sexy ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, that shit is normal. Everyone has that. Nothing to freak out over. =] Women aren't completely hairless and shouldn't have to be. Anyone who EXPECTS you to shave every bit of hair off your body is definitely not worth your time.

• i have it to but not on my back but it okay

• Doesn't everyone have that? I do. God I hope it isn't abnormal.