I look so average...

do you ever have one of those days where you wake up and realize how average looking you are?

well I've experienced that a ton of times and wonder how I'll get any guy to be interested in me...and whatever they may say, it is much harder to get on by personality rather than looks in the dating arena.

no wonder why I've been single for 23 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling bro. I am 5'11" brown hair and eyes, white, good build but I have no pizzaz to me. I also hang out with tall attractive guys so things are tough. You just have to keep trying.

What Guys Said 3

• Hey Take it easy on yourself.Let me ask you what is considered average.The women that we see on TV or on stage.Are not real they have plastic surgery to make them look that way and about 50+ people giving them makeup or giving them weight sets to look like they can bench press a car.I bet you are beautiful and I will bet money on it that if I saw you in person I would talk to you.And TRUE BEAUTY! Comes from here. link

I hate when women don't see true beauty that shines from them.I can see it but most men only look at boobs and butts nothing above that.I am not one of those men.I find beauty in a simple smile or a touch of your hand.I wish you could see the way I do.If you could you could see your beauty like I do

• Are you overweight at all? A lot of "average" looking girls are fat. If you can avoid being fat, you are already above average compared to all the "fat average" girls. Also, not every guy is that picky about looks, especially if he's been shot down by a lot of hotter girls. Last but not least, you probably aren't approaching enough guys. Not many men approach women any more, especially the average looking ones. You have to put some work in if you want something out.

• No not close to being overweight. Not skinny either. Just average build

• I don't know how to approach them

• Read up:

link

• At least you know what it feels like.

• yeah, and it doesn't feel good at all

What Girls Said 2

• no, I'm gorgeous.

• Average looking clothes maybe ? Try changing your wardrobe

• sadly, my wardrobe isn't the problem...