Will it suit me or not, what should I do? advise :)

Hey so naturally my hair is dark brown but I have been dying it black for a while now. I don't like dying it too often as I like to keep it in good condition. I recently decided to have a change and bought cherry black hair dye by loreal paris. Its very dark with a hint of red in it. I'm afraid to do in in case it doesn't suit me. I'm quite pale and have dark green eyes and mid length hair (but you can see that from my icon anyway :D) so what do you recon, should I go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it! I've dyed my hair many different colors and if something didn't look good I'd just pick another color and try again. Even if you end up hating it and having to double dye you won't destroy hair- dark hair dyes are much less harsh than someone who goes light and uses bleach. Just get a high protein conditioner and don't worry about it! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes good for it drak with a hint red will suits on your skin good..and if it wasn't that good you tried and knew nothing bad will happen and you will always want to try it so do it but make sure you have no event or something important coming soon in case it failed...but for me I try everything alteast once bad good I don't regret I'm happy I tried and knew and good experince :D

• Damn girl, your cute as hell. I say go for it!

What Girls Said 1

• It would suit you better than black hair, I think. Go for it!