Girls, what do you look for at first?

So when you first meet a guy, what do you look for? Both Looks and personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for:

- does he have good hygene

- he doesn't have to be gorgeous, but he can't be all sloppy and doesn't try at all to look at least decent

- does he have short hair? Long hair is unattractive

- does he try too hard to look good? That is, wearing expensive clothes as a student only tells me that he can't manage money (very unattractive)

Personality:

- is he confident? Body language says a lot

- can he admit his faults? That is, does he just laugh it off or get overdefensive of himself?

- does he actually listen to what you are saying or simply smiling and nodding to just try to impress you?

What Girls Said 7

• I look at how he responds to me. If He doesn't care about my feelings, then I don't care. I like a guy to be funny. I also look at his personality. Physical looks don't matter to me. Yeah it helps, but your an honest, sweet, funny, caring guy then your food in my book :)

• Looks, smile, eyes, personality, intelligence, interests, and how he makes me feel. :-)

• I look for looks first because I have to be attracted to him then personality. I love a guy who can make me smile :) and laugh I love a guy who has a great sense of humor,and who isn't afraid to be himself around me or my friends and I love a guy who doesn't try to impress me.

• Looks... I unfortunately can't tell what people's personalities are like just by looking at them.

• Looks: whole face but mostly eyes and smile...personality: caring, funny not strict and serious all the time

• 1) face

2) body

3) personality

4) intellignce

don't get me wrong, all 4 are important to me, and I wouldn't go for anyone who didn't have all four, but it's just the order girls notice first

• When I first meet a guy I look at whether he can hold a charming conversation. Physically I look of course like every girl whether he has a cute/handsome face. Secondly would be his arms and hands - whether they are tan and strong or not:)

What Guys Said 2

• The first thing she is going to look at first is obviously your appearance. Unless she is a witch, she can't tell what kind of person you are.

Someone posted this;

link

• Looks because judging on when I first meet him we wouldn't have talked before, so I wouldn't know his personality