Did I make a fool out of myself?

There is a guy in one of my classes who I find attractive, and I've wanted to talk to him but never the found the chance, so I decided to just introduce myself and give him my number. Today, he sat a few seats down from me, and I got the balls to talk to him after class. I was about to give him my number (I wrote it on a piece of paper) when a girl he knows came up behind him and pushed him or something. I panicked and wasn't sure if he was still talking to me so I walked away towards my car. I looked back and he looked at me too. I feel embarrassed and completely stupid :( I feel like a creeper now! I still want to give him my number, but did I screw up and lose that chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't make you a "creeper" at all. You were talking to him, that's not creeper. So you're good there.

It's very possible that the girl was just some friend and he was disappointed to see you walking off, he may well have been frustrated at this other girl for seemingly scaring you off. Still you might want to make sure he's single if you can. I usually find the best way is Facebook.

What Guys Said 4

• You didn't blow it! When you see him again, go up to him and tell him that you want him to call you some time. Give him your number--but write it on his hand or something. That way, he can't lose it and it's an appealing, flirty way (I think) to let him know that you're interested. I'd be stoked if I were him!

• Nah it happens. Add him on fb first.

• Did you say anything to him? Or just walked towards him and then to your car? You can give it to him tomorrow, but you should talk first for a bit.

• We talked, I introduced myself and let him know I'm in his lab, but that was all before I left

• I don't think you should've walked away, but if he's interested in you, he sure wouldn't mind you talking to him again.

What Girls Said 0