Have you ever come across someone you shouldn’t have f***ed with?

I was at my local tea shop and this woman was just finished with her order. She seemed a bit crazy and all I did was look at her. Then she looked at the cashier and started yelling and swearing at her. I felted bad and say "Miss, Miss you don't need to yell." She turned to me in most horror classic movie way. You know the slow turn of the head and this evil smile. At that moment I was like sh*t I shouldn't have f***ed with this one. She Yelled at me and started to hit me then took out pepper spray and then took her bag and rapped it around my neck. My eyes and face was on fire and I couldn't breathe. The cops came and took her away. I was fine. I mean has anyone ever had a moment like that?

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't
  • I'm That person who you shouldn't f*** with
  • I want to if someone picked C

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good thing you did.

The jail is the right place for that crazy psycho bitch. You just gave a reason to take her away.

• Your answer made me smile.

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I didn't give kirstie alley that last piece of cake, boy was there hell to pay for that infraction. I might walk again, someday.

• no I am the one you don't f*** with ill fight for at once I don't give a f***, somebody that steps up is going to try and punch me I'm going to shove my thumb in there eye ball

link

• of course I have never started a fight or thrown the first punch but I can't say that I don't enjoy it when a fight finds me

• i personally prefer to shove a thumb in the ass XD

• well over the years I have run into some people who would of been best to avoid . you can come across people who are having a bad day and are more trouble than they are worth

• If I were you and I happened to be in that situation, I would have blanked out the moment she started hitting me and took out the pepper spray.

Shoulda layed her flat on her back. I don't move for crazies or a**holes.

• sh*t... I'm glad the cops came. that woman is dangerous to the public.

I try not to mess with people and am very careful when I'm talking to strangers in public and after hearing this makes me wonder where you live so I can stay away from there.

• Sounds like the female version of Gilbert Godfried.

• I'm more likely to be that person.

• Nope. I'm tenacious, I tend to win fights in the end. =D

• Lol, if I came across someone like that who made a scene and then tried to assault me, I'd wreck that kunt. Voted 'D' (this is what you meant by D right?).

• I was that guy once. I worked for a tree surgeon who ordered me to clear and burn brush that was poison ivy and ended up in the hospital and fired. I later severely vandalized his Land Rover, taking out windows, tires and radio equipment. He shouldn't have fuked with me.

• See, if you had led your life by the sensible rules instead of the rules you "learned" from society, you'd have beaten the sh*te out of this crazy person and called it justifiable self-defense.

The fact that it was a woman, shouldn't matter. If you were a 300lb man, it should not matter either.

A person of any gender who is going to assault you, should be beaten into the ground with extreme prejudice.

• in America can consider that self defence but legally its only self defense if its quote "resonable for to yourself out of the situation" other wise its fighting and therefore batteries. of course legally self defense isn't always (like for example if its female on male) and often time the attackers will even atop of you getting battery charges in those case

• *battery

*of course self defense (legal definition) isn't always legal wich its supposed to be

What Girls Said 2

• Oh, it looks like we have plenty of bad-asses here.

• Oh no, that's horrible! I've never come across anyone like that :S