Will you look the same as you did in high school:'(?

Hi:( I'm 16 and I am always extremely hard on myself. I tell myself I'm so ugly when I look in the mirror and I just hate the way I look. I always feeling like I'm not good enough and I need surgery or I should just be dead. I tell myself I need to l to lose weight because maybe that will help but idk. I wanna get to 120 pounds(5'11 and 150:( I always see pictures of gorgeous girls on instagram and I just wish I was born looking like them. Someone said that ugly ducklings blossom into swans but at this point in my life I just want it to be over because I don't like this feeling I have. It makes me cringe inside because I know I will never ever be pretty like the other girls I see. So do you change or no or only a little bit:(?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a reflection of what you project.

Don't worry about losing weight, Its all about body composition not actual weight, your American football players, rugby players here in the uk are technically over weight but their body composition is muscle and they look good the female Olympic athletes are heavy girls due to their muscle-fat ratio but seriously they have hot physiques better than any skinny model. Exercise and eat well most definitely but don't go all skinny, a relatively toned curvy girl wins hands down over every other type of girl.

I myself wasn't a good looking kid through school,never had a girlfriend till I was 18 going 19, but as I've got older I feel I have got more attractive, perhaps this is due to my changed sense of clothing and hair styles, perhaps post puberty just suits me better who knows but last week I past an application process and interview to be signed on with a modeling agency, so I guess there's something they like. I do believe that ugly ducklings can blossom though, you can't change the genetic uniqueness you have but a healthy lifestyle will aid your complexion, your body ratio and overall look. Its the only thing I did different from hitting puberty to now was getting fit,strong and healthy.

• I just feel like this is gonna get out of hand soon because I feel so strong about this:( I have contemplated suicide, tried over dosing, I have cut but didn't make my feeling go away.:( I fee like I can't stop and will never be able to ever love myself or accept myself. I have made a promise with myself that if I don't kill myself in my teen years I will by my 21st birthday if I don't achieve the confident and help I need:'( I can't and don't know how much longer I can deal with these feelings.

• I don't love myself either, my thoughts and body have decided on a no hostilities pact, which basically means I go with what makes me happy rather than thinking I don't fit into some special group of people who's noses have't surfaced from their arse since puberty. Trust on the healthy sh*t though, its for mind and body, I used to feel as bad as you do, in all honesty the suicide thing pops up now and then at bad points but good food and endorphin pumping exercise will help you...

• clear your mind of negative thoughts, it gives you a safe vent for bad feelings, the changes your body will go through by following healthy diet and exercise will increase your confidence. You've yet blossom, don't give up so easily, your young and you haven't even began to spread your wings in the world, once your in the bigger world you'll find there's people out there that find you attractive, like I said all my opportunities came after I left school between 20years onwards was the start.

What Guys Said 3

• No.

• Hey don't talk like that. First thing you should do is stop comparing yourself to other girls. Have you ever head a guy say that a girl is too pretty? It can actually be a turn off. Also coming from someone who's had a very shy life the prettier the girl the guarantees of a guy not asking her out increase. Guys like pretty girls, but not too pretty if that makes sense. Some guys have insecurities too and wouldn't want to put up with major competition from other guys hitting a their girl because she was overkill. So you're a 150lbs, so what. That's not the end of the world. If that's not where you want to be, then just lose some weight. And chances are you look good just like you are. I know a girl on Facebook. She's engaged and all that so that's really nowhere, but I liked her the minute I laid eyes on her and would love to date her if I had that chance. But she isn't overkill, she is just right, exactly who I'd love have. The majority of guys don't like girls who are overkill. That's mostly all Hollywood's dreams and fantasies, not ours.

• Comparing myself to others was something that started my freshmen year of highscool. I was even called ugly in class and I just acted like I didn't care but when I got home I just wanted to kill myself. And ever since then every time I look in the mirror I see disgust and a rath or hateful words just splur out of my mouth. I wanna change but when I try.. I fail and end up feeling worse like I'm too broken to be fixed:'(

• I'm just telling myself what everyone is thinking. I wish I could go back to when I was born and shoot myself or create myself the way I would want to look

• Let guys be the judge of the way you look. I think that's your problem. You think guys don't like you and then you're answering for them. What if there was a guy you liked, you changed the way you looked to look like one of those painted up perfect girls you talk about, the you found out the guy you like, well you found out he liked you, but he changed his mind about you after you changed you. Would that matter?

• I look way much better. First of all because I am a guy and we age well. I am 6'6" now but was 6'4" in high school. Girls always found me attractive, but I think I am better looking now. I am sure you look great, don't be so hard on yourself and 120lbs at 5'11 is too skinny for you.

• Well more so 125 to 130. I play sports(vball & bball) so I don't know why I'm so fat:(

• Too skinny is ew

• Wel I mean not to skinny to where it's gross but my goal is to be 130. That's the supposed lowest weight I can get too and still be healthy. I have like no curves but my body is still stheic I don't understand that.:(

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah...I'm 5'4 and I need to be 120. You're too tall to be 120. I looked waaay ugly when I was 16. I'm not saying I'm attractive now, but I certainly look better than when I was 16, that's for sure. Give it a few years, you'll turn out fine.

• I agree with the dude. 120 pounds for your height is way too skinny! Don't buy into that sh*t! Eat healthier and exercise if you want to get toned. Try out different makeup techniques and change up your hair once in a while. I was very hard on myself too, still am. I know I definitely look a hell of a lot better than I did in high school because I grew into my face and know what looks best on me. Add me!

• I just I don't know feeling self conscious about my self all the time when walking from class to class seeing all these pretty girls and I feel like my ugliness sticks out like a sore thumb:'(

• I keep getting hotta the older I get. Check me out.