Am I too old-fashioned?

When I talk to my friends about girls, they always talk about the club they went to last and the girls they grinded on. I usually don't have much to say about it because first I've never grinded on a girl before, and second, I kind of find the idea of grinding on some random girl repulsive. I understand if you grind with your girlfriend at the club, and that's fine. But If its some random girl... I'd rather be talking to a random girl at a lounge or a jazz bar. Anyways my question is that does that make me old-fashioned? Am I a little behind the times? And if so, what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, where I live there isn't a lot of grinding, really, and if you see a girl at a club do it, you know what time it is. So maybe one, two at the most girls grind here. I don't think it's old fashioned, don't see why. It's a rage now, grinding, nothing wrong if you don't do it. See it like smoking (ok, bad example), a lot of people do it, but don't think of yourself in a strange way if you don't do it.

• Thanks for the fast reply. I kind of feel better now. Its just really confusing in this dating and relationship world. I'm passionate about history, and I used to study history about 1900-1950's America, and it just seems like interacting with the opposite gender back then was much more fun and interesting than it is today. Jazz clubs, elegant dinners, etc. It just seems to catch my interest more than the dance clubs and bars today.

• Unfortunately, times change, people change and have different interests. Back in the days it was normal to wait with sex before marriage, and when you got married it was for the rest of your life..

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all.

Just means you prefer to hang out in different places, and in different ways.

• noo you are not behind times or anything nor old fashioned! don't try to change your thinking otherwise you would be just another disrespectful disgusting cheap wannabe that no girl is actually interested in

• It makes you awesome! Keep being you! There is nothing wrong with how you behave. You're not old-fashioned, you're a diamond in the rough!

• I think "grinding" guys ruin what could be a fun night out with the girls. I rarely go out dancing with my friends anymore because there are always these creepy guys approaching you from behind starting to "grind" you before even saying hello. Creeeeeepy!

What Guys Said 1

• Grinding is a joke and bragging about all the girls you "grinded" with is even more degrading...so what, you got to rub your junk on some girls butt with clothes on...I think the real prize is when the clothes come off.