Is this very embarrassing or just fun?

okay so I live in the students dormitory and I have a cute neighbour and we have such an insider thing (once I was drunk and my friends and I knocked on his door and last night he was drunk and knocked on my door) and I thought revenge is sweet and it was about 21:30 and I knocked on his door and he opened in his pyjamas...i think I said somehing like "oh hey nice pyjamas, oh and revenge is sweet lisa told me that you knocked" (and he was standing in the door) and then I said I wanted to see his new room and he was like "there is a little chaos in here" and opened the door so that I can see his room and he started folding a jeans and then I was like "oh looks good, but anyways bye"

haha would you say it is mega embarrassing? looking back on it I think it is funny too

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything embarassing here.

What Guys Said 1

• it was embarassing but cute lol, keep knocking

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds cute. I'd say that if you are interested in this guy just stay approchable.