What pants would look good on my figure?

I'm 5'7", weigh 140. and my measurements are 34B-28-38. I usually just wear tight jeans but I need other stuff to change it up. Is my butt too big for yoga pants? What should I try on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree no matter how big a woman's butt is she can always wear yoga pants. If you want to draw attention away from your behind pair the pants with a tunic top or any longer length top/tee. Victoria's Secret has some cute options. If your looking for a more formal alternative to yoga pants try looking for pants made of moleskin (not derived from an animal despite the name :-) ) or ponte they come in several cuts ( boot, skinny super skinny etc) and can bee dressed up with heels and a more formal blouse or worn more casually with sneakers and t-shirts. The materials are super stretchy comfortable and figure flattering. They are perfect for work and play and will quickly become a staple in your wardrobe.

What Guys Said 6

• I realize this is out of the league of this question but your description has me starry eyed :-D

Now since I like the kind of a figure you have described, I'd love to see that figure in Yoga Pants too apart from others. Don't ask me to describe as I may not know names for many things women wear :)

• No pants look better.

HA!

You set yourself up for that, I had to.

• nice figure, 38 hips sound great, especially if you have a fat ass, I think you should stuff it into yoga pants, the guys will like it, maybe you won't though

• there is no such thing a butt that is big for for yoga, like a female said as long its not exploding of the pants or oddly shaped your fine

• Sounds good to me, I think you just try them on and see what's fits you.

• shorts

What Girls Said 5

• I am pretty much the same as you. Except I am 5'8" and 144 lbs. I have people tell me I have a big butt. But I really don't care, I wear yoga pants all the time haha. They are too comfortable to pass up. In my opinion, they look good on girls with butts. I am not a twig by any means, and I am totally cool with it. As long as your butt isn't oddly shaped or exploding out of the pants, yoga pants will look good!

• I do wear yoga pants and my measurements are 34B - 27 - 40. Your butt is not too big. If I can wear them, so can you since our measurements are kind of the same.

• Sounds like a decent figure, heck many women would kill for that ass! Were clothing that highlights this good quality, yogo pants are a place to start! :)

Flowing skirts may be another - if you're into skirts at all.

• this kinda weird but yeah You got my exact same body measurements lol... I usually wear flare light wash jeans .

• I don't think your butt is too big for yoga pants, but I don't think wearing exercise clothes is a good substitute for wearing regular clothes for appearing in public. That's one trend I hope goes away, personally!

• Well, they are comfortable (yoga pants) more so than jeans, and you could dress them up you know. But some people look horrid in them.

• I don't think they look bad ... it's just that Americans are getting too sloppy. Is it really necessary to wear pajamas and execise clothes everywhere? Jeans aren't THAT uncomfortable, nor are slacks.