Looks at me only when I can't see him?

We used to make lots of eye contact, smile, etc. Then I heard he has a girlfriend, so I started ignoring him. Once he passed me in the hallway,smiled and said hi, but I didn't even look at him. Now he avoids making eye contact with me, doesn't say hi, however he stares at me,when I'm not looking. Sometimes I catch him staring, but he quickly looks away. Is he mad at me or has lost interest, what do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably thought you were a friendly girl then out of the blue you start ignoring him. He doesn't know you found out he has a girlfriend unless he told you specifically, but it doesn't even sound like you were talking at the time. I'll bet my dog he's staring because he's wondering what the hell he did to deserve the cold shoulder.

If he was mad he wouldn't be staring, he'd be blatantly ignoring you back. Start being nice to him again! It isn't his fault he had a girlfriend.

• Well you didn't even say "hi" to him so I suspect he is liking you from "afar" since clearly you didn't want anything to do with him.

What Girls Said 0