Do dainty-looking girls turn you off?

I'm turning 18 in May, but get told that I look 15-16 constantly. It's not so much because of my body. I have an average height and all. But I just have a very "naive" looking face. Big eyes, pink cheeks, fair skin- one of my guy friends said I look like those little dolls that children play with, and though I said nothing, I felt a bit insecure afterward. I took it to mean that I don't look sexy/attractive at all...Won't lie, I'm a bit jealous of other girls who get all the attention because they look "appealing". Is this generally a turn off for you, if a girl looks a bit young?

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't look more appealing then you. They look legal, however.

Soon you will look legal, though younger then your age, and looking young will be a massive advantage for the rest of your life.

What Guys Said 5

• For me personally, it depends but yes. If a girl is short but proportionally small then I don't see anything bad in that. But if she's just skin and bones, I don't find it appealing. However I wouldn't be too upset seeing as I am always shaking my head at the girls that guys find attractive- they're bean poles but they still go nuts for it. So hey, you got something going for you I suppose.

• I like 'em Dainty.

Aren't girls SUPPOSED to be dainty-looking?

• I like sweet looking over exotic.

• No, you sound cute. I love cute looking girls. If I think a girl is cute then I also think she is attractive.

• not at all, quite to the contrary for me

What Girls Said 1

• it isn't a turn off to guys. I'm 21 and I often get told I look 18 or sometimes even a little younger.

first off, you are very pretty!

second off, men are attracted to youth. when you are a teenager there is a small window of guys liking mature women but even once you hit your 20s it starts to change and even at 21 I appreciate looking younger, because when I'm 25 I will probably look more like my early 20s. it may feel annoying to look young now but time flies and before you know it you will be thrilled to look young.

third of all, guys like girls who look innocent. especially if you have the whole inner tigress thing going on where you are naughty but look really innocent. they eat it up!