Girls: would you be okay with this?

If you were sitting with a small group of friends/girlfriends in a restaurant/bar, would you dislike it if a guy who was sitting at a bar alone came over to talk to you, after he'd been looking at you a bit, with an interested look?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on my mood and if I am feelin the guy. If I'm interested I wouldn't mind too much- although, if its a girl's night thing it might irk me a little.

• I was thinking about the same thing, about the girls night out.

• I would feel the same about dinner, but honestly I can't remember seeing any plates or anything, just drinks, if they had finished dinner would that change the situation?

• Its iffy, restaurants aren't really condusive to approaching people like that.

What Girls Said 2

• I would be OK if I was interested in him as well

Like don't be that guy who was looking at me while I was doing my best not to make eye contact with him..it should be mutual so make sure the girl gives you the green light first

• Well I can't speak for everybody but I personally would be fine with it.

What Guys Said 0