What hair color suites me best?

just want to ask you guys and girls what hair color suites me best dark or blond I have six pictures up there thanks

just want to ask you guys and girls what hair clour suites me best I have six pictures up there

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dark hair suits you best! It goes really well with your skin tone and looks more natural. I like the haircut you have in the last pic too though. Would work very well with dark hair as well.

What Guys Said 10

• Ah, sure you're an Irish lassie. The dark hair is you, the blond is loudly artificial. Surely you know this already.

• 0|0
  • brunette

• I say dark. It just looks more natural.

• I'd probably say dark.

• I think that you look good in both colors but.

the color can like " change" how people see you.

Brunett: you looked more like a "good girl" warm like to you know sit there with your boyfriend and have romantic evenings.

Blonde: you looked more like a party girl that wants adventures and wild things:)

none of them are bad:D

• honest. stick with the blond but cut in shorter. and you will be fine.

• You are much more mysterious and devious looking with it dark!

• Dark no doubt.

• Definitely the dark hair.

What Girls Said 5

• I would go back to your natural shade, the blond looks too harsh. So a bit darker or whatever your natural shade is.

• Dark is better. ^-^

The blond dye makes you look pale.

• brunette looks better,the blond makes you look like trailer trash.

• Usually if you're an older woman, darker hair tends to make you look a lot younger where as light colored or blond hair tends to add a bit of age. Just from what I've noticed.

• hmm..you can pull off both but the dark looks kind of fake and harsh on you. I would say light ,but maybe a little softer of a blond than you have in those pics.