What hair color suites me best?

just want to ask you guys and girls what hair color suites me best dark or blond I have six pictures up there thanks

Updates:
just want to ask you guys and girls what hair clour suites me best I have six pictures up there

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dark hair suits you best! It goes really well with your skin tone and looks more natural. I like the haircut you have in the last pic too though. Would work very well with dark hair as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Ah, sure you're an Irish lassie. The dark hair is you, the blond is loudly artificial. Surely you know this already.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • I say dark. It just looks more natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably say dark.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that you look good in both colors but.

the color can like " change" how people see you.

Brunett: you looked more like a "good girl" warm like to you know sit there with your boyfriend and have romantic evenings.

Blonde: you looked more like a party girl that wants adventures and wild things:)

none of them are bad:D

0|0
    0|0
  • honest. stick with the blond but cut in shorter. and you will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are much more mysterious and devious looking with it dark!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark no doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the dark hair.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would go back to your natural shade, the blond looks too harsh. So a bit darker or whatever your natural shade is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark is better. ^-^

The blond dye makes you look pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette looks better,the blond makes you look like trailer trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually if you're an older woman, darker hair tends to make you look a lot younger where as light colored or blond hair tends to add a bit of age. Just from what I've noticed.

2|0
    0|0
  • hmm..you can pull off both but the dark looks kind of fake and harsh on you. I would say light ,but maybe a little softer of a blond than you have in those pics.

0|0
    1|0