Girls, what type of shoes do you like on guys?

Question pretty much sums it all up, oh but please be specific on the style and brand.

0|0
29|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• Any nice and stylish sports shoes/safety boots that he is comfortable in.Brands are not important to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Non ghetto ones

0|0
    0|0
  • sperrys are super nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperrys for a more dressed up event to go with khakis. But otherwise some cool tennis shoes are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like simple, black canvas sneakers. Something inexpensive and simple that shows he won't judge me when I wear my monkey slippers around the house... Maybe :P

0|0
    0|0
  • nike, sperrys, polos, jordans

0|1
    0|0
  • I just find converse shoes so nice on guys.

Maybe it is because I am a fan of Phil Wickham.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperries, TOMS, Keds.... And loafers!!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Vans, DC's, or Vlados. Hightops actually. I find them really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk what they called but the skate shoes look deece

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that protect your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on his style in the first place, if he has a hipster style then he shouldn't be wearing Jordan's and if he has a more "swag" style he shouldn't be wearing sperrys. It's all about the style, so you'd have to be specific about that before we could really answer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the preppy boy look, but I also love guys that are laid back so tennis shoes and Sperrys

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a man in nike or Jordan's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check gq for fashion, most girls like that kind of "fashion sense" but some also like guys to wear like nikes or jordans..both will work :)

0|0
    0|0
  • converse!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperrys. Vans. Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike, supra, sporty, but not too fancy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Vans and Converse. Doesn't matter what style but definitely that brand. As long as you don't where then with basketball socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything athletic, dressy causal (sperrys oxfords ect.) vans with dark fitting jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers I guess

I don't really care or notice shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care since I know not everyone can afford name brand. But probably converse, Jordan's, or Nikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • sperrys or converse

0|1
    0|0
  • Nukes or Jordan's

0|0
    1|0
  • nikes, sperrys

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1