What do you look for in a guy or girl when trying to find a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a nice personality. Being happy, and adventurous.

She has to smile, and I love the eyes. Just when they look at you with those puppy dog eyes, it's so, so... not sure how to explain it.

I also really require a brain. Now I'm not one to go by stereo types, but personally in my school... because I don't get out much. All of the girls, mostly blond, are uneducated. I mean all they do is text, and want to be popular. And they wish to become a model, when they fail to realize the harsh reality of the model life style.

So I look for a positive personality, a smile, and nice eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing matters except that she enjoys dental check-ups.

What Girls Said 3

• Personality, nice smile, and pretty eyes! The guy has to be sweet, and opinionated! Also intellegent!

• Intelligence and a good sense of humor can really get me hooked. Then as the relationship progresses and becomes more serious, I look for honesty, loyalty, and spirituality.

• Personality, nice smile, nice eyes, nice hair, affectionate, sensitivity (but not so sensitive they're more of a girl than me), sense of humor, fun, uninhibited, honest, common interests, laidback, intelligent (but not a nerd) and attractive. Attractiveness is last on my list because they need to have all of those traits before I make notice of whether they are cute are not.