Socks with heels - can this work?

I was sort of thinking white lacy socks with heels...like as a surprise for him when he gets here. He likes me in heels. Can that look work at all or what? Style disaster?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can work, but it depends on your style. I've seen some celebrities do it (who had a very specific look), not random people though.

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• Dont bother! All men are dogs. They'll ramble on and on about how much they like to see you wearing certain clothes, then they'll do everything in their power to get you to take them off! A pox upon them all!

What Girls Said 4

• I think it could work if you dress accordingly with it. Like maybe a school teacher with glasses kind of make it nerdy sort of. I love my socks and will were them where ever with whatever (But I'm not really into pleasing others by my fashion lol). Or if you do a school girl sort of outfit (the skirt with a long sleeve button up white shirt or the tie shirt.

• I have a pair of white lacy ankle hosiery, they are not socks though. I wear them over my pantyhose with heels. I haven't worn those in a while but I got a lot of compliments from guys and girls. My Boyfriend likes them on me too.

• If you pair it with a dress then yes:) Just google it and see how others have paired them

• gross