GUYS! What are your thoughts on tall girls?

Let's say if you saw a 5'11 tall girl, very slim but with nice figure (hourglass) and a pretty face. What do you think? Girlfriend material, or just eye-candy or a turn off? Or just personal thoughts on tall girls? Do you prefer short or tall girls, if you were to chose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never intentionally gone after tall girls, but it so happened that my two long-term girlfriends had such a figure. One was 5'11" and the other was 6'2". One was a model and one was a semi-pro volleyball player. I think shorter girls can be beautiful too, but tall girls have their own beauty if they know how to pull off the clothing that fits those tall frames. Rock those legs!

For the record, I'm 6'1".

Tall girls can scare a lot of guys because girls in general intimidate guys, especially if you're attractive. If you want to come off as something other than the intimidating giant, you need to be extra friendly/smiley to let guys know you aren't going to eat them. Honestly, the two tall girls that became my long-term girlfriends were both very friendly and made it known that they were interested in me. Any girl that does this helps her chances, even more so for taller girls who guys might otherwise ignore due the extra bit about the height being imposing. Hopefully this helps you!

What Guys Said 14

• Tall or short or medium depend on which part of the world one is in.

Ok in this case 5'11" is tall for a woman in any part of the world :)

Eyecandy for sure yes for anyone - almost.

Girlfriend material is something that one will know only after one's interacted isn't it?

If I were to choose her at 5'11" and the way you describe her, yes I would definitely like her. I'm 6' myself.

No tall girls aren't a turn off. No girl is a turn off - it's the attitude followed by hygiene that matters.

• I'm 6'6'' and whenever I'm with my shorter buds and we see a hot tall chick, theyre always like daaanng she's hot but she's too tall, you're up

• I'd be very attracted to the girl you described. A pretty girl is a pretty girl regardless of height, and I'd be 100% okay with the fact that she'd be taller than me when she wore heels.

• Can you dunk?

• I am a hair under 6'7", short girls and I just can't work haha.

• find them very attractive!

• i think tall girls are cool.

i'm 6 feet tall. I wouldn't mind if a girl is my height or even if she's 6'2", but 6'4" is too much for me haha.

• Hmm tall and slim? How is her walk? most thin girls that I tall have a prissy walk.

• I love them! You just described my dream girl. I'm 6'2 and they are my personal choice when looking for a girlfriend. Any girl that looks like she can own the catwalk is definitely an A+ in my book.

• I'm 6'3 and definitely I'll consider seriously tall girls ;P

• If the men are tall, it will work.

• Tall and hourglass? It's perfection! And so hard to find lol. I prefer tall girls, they are more feminine (you know, elegance, legs and all that) and they are the best eye-candy, that's for sure. As for being a girlfriend material, personality and other things are to be considered, but yes, I prefer tall women as girlfriends because I'm tall myself and I'm not really attracted to short girls.

• I'm 6'4" so I like tall girls as long as they're not to beefy or amazonian. sometimes really tall girls have a sort of big boned or gawky look to them. not all but some.

this girl is a bit on the gawky side for example: link

I couldn't find any with the big boned look.

• Yea I know what you mean, that's why I tried to emphasize "slim" but still not anorectic with a nice body figure :p

• They are OK, but not interesting for me (i'm 5'6)

What Girls Said 1

• Well sounds like your describing me hahahahaha...if she got great posture, and elegance man your lucky, ...u better get her b4 somebody else does,.