What do you think of belly button rings?

What do you think of belly button rings? Do you think belly button rings look right with an outie?

So many people say they look better with an innie, but I used to have one & I have an outie. It didn't really look that bad, but I got rid of it because it was so aggervating.

• Looks sexy
  • Not much of a big deal
  • Looks nasty
  • Makes you wonder how people deal with them
Surprisingly it's not much of a big deal to guys. I thought sexy would have the most votes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're a belly dancer or something--it's part of a uniform then--leave your belly button as nature made it. Rings only detract from the looks of your abdomen.

What Guys Said 10

• short answer: unnecessary.

longer answer: completely unnecessary.

• I pay no attention to them whatsoever and pretend they don't exist because I am completely indifferent about them. They don't look gross but it's not like they look sexy or hot. They're just there and I ignore it, and as far as I know the only reason girls get them is because they're bored with their bodies and want to try something "new" and "exciting", and so that's why their either dye their hair a different color, get a tattoo, or... a piercing. .__.

• They vary from bad to OK looking.

• I feel like I can't vote in the poll because I don't think they look nasty but I am not a fan of them. So I'd say I dislike them

• i like them especially if a girl has a tight stomach

• it's nothing special, I'm more interested in the belly than the button

• I don't really care for piercings...and I really don't like tattoos.../:

• I think, and I always have, they look hot! Girls with belly button rings are sexy!

• I'm not crazy about piercings other than the ears and I can't stand tongue lip nose face piercings and I don't like tattoo's.

• my opinion is that Belly button rings only fits girls that got a good body:)

What Girls Said 3

• Completely trashy. If you must have one, they tend to only look good on innies but honestly, it just says trailer trash all around.

• I have an outie, but I got rid of my belly button ring because it aggervated the mess out of me. By the way I can find many other piercings that look more trashy than a belly button ring like eye-brow piercings, nipple piercings, & lip piercings.

• Different strokes for different folks.

• obviously. That's what makes the world go 'round.

• I think of them as something only teenagersdo. Therefore I can't think so highly of them.

• I don't like them but my daughter wants one...sigh...sure she has the body for it but I thought she'd grow out of wanting one but three years later she still does :\ they seem like they'd be a giant pain to take care of and being athletic I'd think they'd just be annoying to deal with but ...she still wants it. I wouldn't say they look nasty but I don't like them just cause I think they're pointless, unless you're in a bikini who's gonna see them?