Does your physical appearance depend on your horoscope?

Well I heard about personality and all that but I just heard sometimes people will have certain physical features depending on their star sign, is it true? Like Pisces have large eyes, Aquarius people are slim and tall, Scorpios are heavily built and very sturdy looking, Aries people have sharp faces etc.

I'm a Leo and what they said about having a large built, tall and having an aquiline nose is pretty true but is it just a coincidence?

Just to let ya'll know I don't read my horoscope, if people say personality and looks go hand and hand I figured it would be the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no truth as far as I know but then again I don't keep up with horoscopes like I use to when I was younger and relating my life to it.Plus if that was the case I'd be a pretty perfect taurus girl but sadly I'm not. But I will say its somewhat on point when it walks about my personality lol.

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think it has anything to do with it, its all about the dna and genes. cause if it was based on horoscopes families would look really strange and no one wuld look like each other unless they shared the same starsign, I'm a leo too and I have my mom's nose and she is a capricorn for an example.

• I don't think so.

• not sure but I do't necessarily think so. I'm a gemini and I have the big light beautiful eyes and young look that is supposedly native to my sign but I'm not tall and skinny. although I do notice a lot of gemini people seem to have light eyes.

What Guys Said 4

• The only thing a horoscope effects is how long we waste each day reading our hororscopes

• I rarely read my horoscope. When I do it nails me to a "T"

The most accurate one is in a Chinese restaurant where you look at the month, year & see what type of animal you are.

• Oh like the rat, snake and dragon right?

• That's like trying out a new food, you think it's going to taste great because of the sight of it but once you taste it you're like "oh hell no" weird but my best analogy for it.

• good analogy.

I tried a breakfast pizza. My eyes & mind thought pizza. My taste buds said ICK!

• No it is not true. Besides the horoscope has actually shifted since its so ancient so Leo starts at Aug. 10 Sept. 16 and there is even a new starsign called Ophiuchus.

But.. people don't actually care about starsigns any longer they just want some silly fortune telling etc...

• They gotta give simple names to these signs like Brent, Jessica or Max.

• Haha I don't know but if someone asked me my sign I couldn't remember a name like Ophiuchus "oh you know, I'm a Jessica"

• True but I like being a leo~

• Horoscope people, smh..