Girls do you feel you look better with or without makeup?

girls do you feel you look better with or without makeup. Do you look dramatically different or do you look the same. Guys what have your experiences been like with women who have make up on and off

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of my features it's very easy for makeup to overwhelm my face. The same goes for a lot of other girls who have baby faces. So I do think I look better bare faced than with heavy makeup.

Some of the things I find to be too much for my features are, heavy foundation + powder, contour, lipstick (unless more on the sheer side), most blushes, falsies,

However, I think I look best with a little makeup. A some concealer or light to medium foundation or bb cream to cover up spots, mascara, and lipbalm/gloss and I'm good.

What Girls Said 7

• I tried make up when I was maybe 15 once and I looked even more terrible than with my natural look so I've never tried it again.

I'm just average and I like it that way.

• I look slightly better with make up on. - I want to be that girl who looks good naturally, but I don't... So, make up it is. Nothing dramatic though.

It helps enhances my features. - Make up is to improve how you look in a better way. That is, if you know how to use it.

When I say make up, I mean, light eyeliner and mascara. For some girls, it's foundation, concealer, primer, layers and layers! - Not healthy for the skin.

I feel that if I use too much make up or even more than I intend to wear. It's uncomfortable for me to actually go out and wear.

• I think I look better with eyeliner personally but makeup without sleep is pointless. It can't really help a tired looking face.

• Tbh..im starting to feel f***ing hideous both ways.

Yes I look dramatically different depending on the amount I put on.

• Makeup makes me look slightly different, but I don't think it makes me look better. I like makeup as art and to have fun with - not to completely affect a different face. Which means I do or don't do it depending on how I feel at the time.

• I feel like a look a little better with it on. I'm starting to get to the point where I don't wear it as much though.

• i feel sexiest with makeup and fake lashes.

What Guys Said 0