Do you ever see a hot girl with a cute guy?

I know this question is subjective to what people define as hot and cute. So in order to answer this question just go with what you think is hot and what you think is cute. I mean purely about looks. Not personality.

Whenever I see couples out together I usually notice that the cute girls are with guys who lean towards cute when it comes to looks. Similarly, I also notice that hot girls are with guys who lean towards the hot end of the spectrum. I also see cute girls who are with guys who lean towards hot. But I never see hot girls with guys who have more of a cute look.

Have you ever seen a hot girl with a cute guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen hot girls with ugly guys way down the end of the hotness spectrum. I mean hot girl with black hole gravity can't even contain his ugliness.

It's just messed up and I bet she loves him for his charming personality and not his deep pockets.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're right with that, I've seen a "hot" girl with a "cute" guy only maybe, once or twice. It's rare. I find that like usually dates like, as you said, with the exception of pretty girls dating not-so-attractive guys. That actually happens often.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes

• Only if I had a mirror.

Teeheehee. :D