So girls are always aware of this, right?

A girl at work had to look up something for me. She works behind a counter, turned around and bended over with her butt facing towards me, although she could have easily kept standing straight or leaning in from the side. Women are self concious about this kind of thing right? Do you reckon she knew she was giving me a good look or could it still be an accident? She's very pretty so she must know guys check her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whilst it's entirely possible she wasn't aware she was presenting her butt to the world and could have been too engrossed in what she was doing to notice, I as a girl know that we usually are aware when we're flashing our ass at someone. I've done it on purpose from time to time, I'll admit it, when I'm feeling confident it's a bit of a thrill to flaunt what you've got in a fairly innocent context (picking up something you dropped, for example).

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it matters if she was doing it on purpose. You experienced a personalized IMAX backside show as opposed to the standard view.

• I'm trying to figure out if she did it because she wanted me to have a good look...

• There's always the possibility, but I wouldn't overthink it.

• More like a deterioration of etiquette. A lady kneels.

• I never really think about it unless I'm worried I sat in something or I'm self-conscience because I find the guy attractive then I usually try to hide my ass even though I think its one of my best features. I don't know I'm weird that way.

What Guys Said 2

• Or did she just consider your idea about her bum about as interesting as the neighbour's dog's idea about it ?

• Women get checked out all the time by both men and women (men for sex and women for competition), I believe she was just doing her work without caring less about who is looking.