Guys be honest...can you tell if a girl is wearing no makeup?

Could you tell? Do you perfect girls with makeup or no makeup (or little makeup)

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course we can tell! Unless it's really minimal, just coverng up blemishes

What Guys Said 10

• The few girls I've seen without make up I couldn't tell they weren't wearing any. But those few girls also didn't wear a lot of make up. I prefer that women not look like clowns, so not a lot of make up.

• lol yes we can tell.

• Yes, I can tell, just like you can tell if a man is wearing makeup. I prefer girls without makeup for a few reasons... I feel that makeup is used as a crutch for a lot of girls, and that a lot of them look perfectly fine without it. Plus, I don't care what they look like with makeup on... because if we ever got married or lived together, I would be seeing the real her without makeup all the time.

• I can't really tell, that's why I prefer no make up at all. When girls look natural, that's when they look they're best.

• No unless it's really noticeable

• I almost always can...especially if she is in direct sunlight...I am fine with no makeup...but most females are going to look enhanced with some mascara...I am a fan of mascara...eyebrow pencil is fine too...not so much eyeliner...I prefer no eyeliner or at least minimal...lipstick is fine...I hate the other stuff though.../:

• Ussually when I'm out at night and turn the corner and see a clown, IM like WHOAAA another girl with too much makeup, otherwise not as much

• No, unless the makeup is more cake faced on I can not tell. Unless it's eyeliner that's easier to tell.

• Well Duh!

• you can see the difference in the eyes because all that black sh*t around them makes them pop. but other than that, unless she's covering zits or has bad skin, the difference is pretty subtle.

What Girls Said 0